Offical NBA 2009-10 MVP Thread

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

after Kobe's game winning shot again tonight...is there really any question whose leading?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I think not.

And
laugh.gif
@ people saying 23 is best player in the league hands down...really? If anything at worst it's a tie, but 24 has been unstoppable this season.
Really?

- a game winning shot against the heat, the bucks and the kings (without Tyreke Evans?)
-.29% from the 3pt line?
-A Christmas day debacle against the Cavaliers?

Way to show and prove out there Kobe. Lakers stans are ridiculous
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

after Kobe's game winning shot again tonight...is there really any question whose leading?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I think not.

And
laugh.gif
@ people saying 23 is best player in the league hands down...really? If anything at worst it's a tie, but 24 has been unstoppable this season.
Really?

- a game winning shot against the heat, the bucks and the kings (without Tyreke Evans?)
-.29% from the 3pt line?

roll.gif
smh.gif
come now
laugh.gif

MetroKid26, ummm you forgot the buzzer beater against DWade, dunno looked like a tough shot to me! leading the league in scoring, more 40 point games alreadythan he had last year, 1st in the West, i could go on for the lists or reasons on why he should get it. But i will save it, cuz we know the same could be saidfor lebron. also i believe whoever ends up with the best record in the regular season will win it. my 2 cents..

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Lebron with Laker's Talent>Kobe with Laker's Talent
*Waits For Laker Stans*

this is really stupid, since Kobe won the title with the team anyways.....
Lebron would have one already if he had Kobe's level of team talent. Dude is out there with West, Varejao & Anthony Parker every night. That was my whole point.
but he doesnt, so it does not matter
smile.gif

*Waits For Laker Stans*

It's stupid to you cause it's right.
Put kobe on the cavs, no ball movement and it will be just like the good old days, when kobe was averaging a million points and he was losing to PHX in the playoffs (if they even made the playoffs).

Put Lebron on the Lakers, and everybody's ppg would be increased by 5, and needless to say they would have rings for days.

To quote Chad Johnson...."Child Please!"
You know this how? His game has changed since those seasons come get off the hate wagon.

*Waits For Laker Stans*

Put Lebron on the Lakers, and everybody's ppg would be increased by 5, and needless to say they would have rings for days.

Funny thing is stats prove the exact opposite. For the record Lakers talent 05-06 <<<< Cavs talent now. And neither team won a ring. AND the Lakerswere a Kobe pout away from beating the best team in the league. Stop these dumb arguments because 1) they have no basis in reality and 2) you aren't veryinformed

MetroKid26 wrote:
kvsm23vs24 wrote:
Dwadefan wrote:
*Waits For Laker Stans*

It's stupid to you cause it's right.
Put kobe on the cavs, no ball movement and it will be just like the good old days, when kobe was averaging a million points and he was losing to PHX in the playoffs (if they even made the playoffs).

put kobe on the cavs and its shaq and kobe 2.0...now thats ring for days
nerd.gif

For the record Lakers talent 05-06 <<<< Cavs talent now.
yeah...and, what's your point?

Cavs won 66 last year, will win around 55 this year, Lakers won 45 that year.

that more talent was put to use to win more games...

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Do you guys sit down and think of how retarted these arguments are? Just sit down and think for a moment.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Do you guys sit down and think of how retarted these arguments are? Just sit down and think for a moment.
smh.gif

THANK YOU!!!
wink.gif

I believe whoever ends up with the best record in the regular season will win it (Kobe/LeBron)

:MetroKid26 wrote:

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I think not.

And
laugh.gif
Really?

-.29% from the 3pt line?

roll.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Naw avg. 31, 6, and 5 shooting a career high 49% from the field and hitting 3 game winners in a months span is why (since when does what teamyou hit them against matter). Oh yeah and since breaking his finger on his shooting hand, he's been averaging 35 ppg. Yeah I think that about sums it up.

In a weaker conference. And my point was the exact next sentence genius. NEITHER TEAM WON A RING! So there is no basis for that dumb @#* argument

okay, so then for example...you think the 03-04 lakers had the same success in the end as the 05-06 lakers.

Or the 05-06 lakers were the same as the 07-08 Lakers.

Just cause they didn't finish with a ring.

K.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

smh.gif

Seriously...something no one can prove no matter how hard they try, yet they'll swear by it

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I think not.

And
laugh.gif
Really?

-.29% from the 3pt line?

roll.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Naw avg. 31, 6, and 5 shooting a career high 49% from the field and hitting 3 game winners in a months span is why (since when does what team you hit them against matter). Oh yeah and since breaking his finger on his shooting hand, he's been averaging 35 ppg. Yeah I think that about sums it up.

Fam It's not even that I don't think he doesn't deserve the MVP, nor do I think that LeBron is lightyears ahead of him for it(it's a matter of who ends up first before the season ends), I just can't stand when people talk about Kobe like there is no competition for the MostValuable Player spot, when you have a guy averaging 28-7-7.
smh.gif

Do u honestly think that Lakers team
sick.gif
had even close to the talent thatLebron is playing with?

What are you people talking about or reading?????

I SAID MORE TALENT LED TO MORE WINS.

He tried to make it look like those two teams were equal in the success they achieved, when they weren't.

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I think not.

And
laugh.gif
Really?

-.29% from the 3pt line?

roll.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Naw avg. 31, 6, and 5 shooting a career high 49% from the field and hitting 3 game winners in a months span is why (since when does what team you hit them against matter). Oh yeah and since breaking his finger on his shooting hand, he's been averaging 35 ppg. Yeah I think that about sums it up.
Fam It's not even that I don't think he doesn't deserve the MVP, nor do I think that LeBron is lightyears ahead of him for it (it's a matter of who ends up first before the season ends), I just can't stand when people talk about Kobe like there is no competition for the Most Valuable Player spot, when you have a guy averaging 28-7-7.
smh.gif

1st off, nowhere did I say that he had no competition for MVP. You highlighted where I said he was unstoppable this season and then posted 3 ptpercentage and a game where he was the best player on the Lakers that day as if that somehow refuted that point. Nobody has been able to stop Kobe this yearwhich is true and he's been on a crazy tear since breaking his finger. The same could be said of LeBron so I don't even know what you were arguingabout.

What are you people talking about or reading?????

I SAID MORE TALENT LED TO MORE WINS.

He tried to make it look like those two teams were equal in the success they achieved, when they weren't.

No no I did not. I said the statement I quoted(players would avg more points with Bron) was false because it is. The 05-06Lakers statement was just to say Kobewith no talent gives you the same thing as Bron with no talent......0 rings. So yes they did reach the same level of success

Back
Top Bottom