OFFICAL NICKELUS F+PORTISHEAD "R.A.R.E." MIXTAPE THREAD!!!!

nickf_rare_front-1-500x500.jpg

R.A.R.E.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

My lord. If you love MUSIC this is the tape for you.

EDIT: 5th time listening to it in a row and I think this may be my favorite tape thus far for the summer.
smh.gif
dude is slept on HEAVY in here. Come on NT get with the program!

Only heard dude rap when it was Drake....... and I liked it so I'll mos def give this a listen.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mynamesarnold

Yes. He is actually going to be on their upcoming album. DL the tape you won't regret it.
I've been waiting for a long +%@ time to hear someone rap on Portishead's music.
pimp.gif

EDIT: Dude should've cut out Beth Gibbons' voice in his verses.

Is there any Portishead instrumentals that exists??... And im glad to see people up on such beautiful music!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Yo these beats got this sounding nothing like a mixtape. I'm aboutto just classify it a mixtape album or some shh.Real smooth, deep, and dope

a nickelus f thread on NT? nice!

for more of his recent work check out:

Go Time
For The F of it
Thank You(two versions)

Originally Posted by foampositepro

a nickelus f thread on NT? nice!

for more of his recent work check out:

Go Time
For The F of it
Thank You(two versions)
I have two of three

Where can I find that "For The F of It"?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm missing For the F of It and Thank You (Pi Version). Heathen is nice and I'm expecting this to be extremely nice.

I've always been recommended Portishead and now I finally understand why.
pimp.gif

Tape would be sick with/without Nickelus F... he did it justice though.

I have recently been looking everywhere for this RARE mixtape which is now literally rare. The old download link doesn't exist for it anymore. Can anyone please help me with a new download link, or be kind enough to send me the zip if you still have it? That album is fire but I can't download it ANYWHERE. Plz help, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom