Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

the midfoot/midsole is exactly the same as the powermax and air max bball shoes past. the last couple off air max bball shoes to have any kind of arch supportwere the air max uptempo, uptempo 3 and the mz3. even the air max pippen and air total max uptempo had no arch support.

the only true difference with the powermax and hypermax is the height of the shoe and the use of flywire. you're correct in a way when you said that"the height of the shoe doesn't have to go halfway up the shin" to add ankle support, but it does lock the foot more in the shoe more than a middoes (minus an inner boot or any foam, but that's a different story). and again, the strap does lock down the ankle.

another thing i've noticed w/ ppl, is that air max guys will always prefer an air max over any zoom. i love zoom, but will wear an air max shoe more. so alot of ppl that fell in love w/ the hyperdunks (lunar foam) or zkiv may not like the hypermax at all. it showed w/ the powermax. that is an awesome shoe, butwas swept under the rug cause of the hyperdunk and zkiv and lbj vi as well. i've followed nike's air max bball shoes for a long time and i love theevolution of them. the most consistant thing with the line is the feel of the midfoot/midsole; they use the same base. the only differences are looks andmaterials.

youre right about the midsole being flat, but if you tie them tight enough you will get better foot support. And they arent unnecessarily high especially forbig men.. (PF and C) like shaqrule stated. They are about the same height as the hi's back in the day so i wouldnt say its unnecessarily. Plus if you wearankle braces like i do..... it seems like you dont need them with these.

new C/Ws
these are displayed at Nike Town Seoul, Korea
idk what Nike is tryna do wid da red and blue ones

the yellow ones in the third pic don't look like tennis balls but they are actually tennis balls
they also got the mcflys displayed but idk if they for sale

I received my size 11.5 Barkley's in the mail. I don't know whether I will keep them or not. I'm about 6'2 180 lbs so the Hyperize is more thetype of shoe I usually wear for ball.

7ca266749579b205ecf96582bd5af468818557e9.pjpg

Those blue and red ones dont look as good as the tennis balls, I think the white midsole goes well with the other colors.

i'm feelin the blue/wht!!! but one thing i noticed (as well w/ the yellow suede) is that midsole will yellow cause it's that clear/frost typegum...sucks

^hmmm... thats not a good look, i guess you gotta put them right back in the box after a wear. BTW........ i do just remembered that all three of those colorswere supposed to be part of a pack, but since there were so many people buzzing about the tennis balls, it made nike re-think the release.

Damn, I wanna cop the red's, blue's, tennis balls, and the mcfly's.
They're all so damn clean.

ive been workin for 2 weeks straight to get enough money for when either the tennis balls or mcflys drop(i have to work for 2 weeks cuz im 13)

IMO, best shoes to hoop in a while. Went straight to the gym in these and put alot of games on them and they still feel and look great.

that pic is ill but the more i see them mcfly hypermax's the more i dislike them.too...too shiny.tennis balls are the truth

Im glad they will release in July, all i need to know is how limited and which stores will have them.

I agree.. The McFly Hypermax doesnt touch the Hyperdunk McFly...

But the Tennis Balls are def. a MUST....

Back
Top Bottom