Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

nice p/u A. Franky, i see you doin the run around for some NTers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tempted to double up on neon TBs. but have to restrain!

Royals will be copped eventually. (Royals > Neons).
pimp.gif

might even p/u Reds if the price is right.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^you should be able to... HOH CHicago has a FSR in those and the Paul Gasol's
Wow, they must have gotten a restock because they were basically all out when i was trying to get my first pair.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

what??? you have to move your d west hypermax? that sucks...

yea man, need the money to move to a new place. Im trying to do what it takes to sell them, you know how much i wanted them.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ who what where when how?!!!!!!
Got them from Aus.

Thinking about letting this go for the zen yeezy to complete the trio. Can't decide.
frown.gif
Any opinions?

those "mcflys" would've been better w/o that magenta crap on the liner and bubble. should've kept it more subtle like the hd's

anybody willing to help me out with a 9? PM please, willing to just straight purchase or trade off my sz 8.5+cash....thanks!

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

Searchin4jays Whats good. NT talking about you be everywhere must be true LOL

Hyper Max Tennis & D west

d9e35fe2e5b3d598e8b7dbd8a776c2bd97a2b47.pjpg

This is how I rock My D west hypermax R.I.P King Of POP (MJ)

851153e9d1e2dca421bb267d980af34fa940346.pjpg
Nice T man. Dang, im going to miss my D West's. I have to sell mine, i hope i can get them back.

Thankz

DWest HRs at HOHNY on sale for $89.99 or $99.99
I dont know the sizes available. the display was an 8.5 though.

McFlys
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My man got my Tennis Balls for me today. Street Game @ Galleria Mall in Buffalo NY got them, but only has a 8.5 and 12 left as of a few hours ago.

I like white laces in them though
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

This is why I use to be on NT ALL the time. Everyone helpin each other out.

*passes torch*
Thank you for the introduction everyone. Sorry for the extended absence, had some demons 2 work out...

I do enjoy these shoes, but they are so delicate. They attract dust particles that are very hard 2 brush away. If you attempt 2 brush it away, the neon yellowfibers brush away. 2 pairs is recommended 2 someone who will actually wear them for beaters.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Originally Posted by RockDeep

This is why I use to be on NT ALL the time. Everyone helpin each other out.

*passes torch*
Thank you for the introduction everyone. Sorry for the extended absence, had some demons 2 work out...

I do enjoy these shoes, but they are so delicate. They attract dust particles that are very hard 2 brush away. If you attempt 2 brush it away, the neon yellow fibers brush away. 2 pairs is recommended 2 someone who will actually wear them for beaters.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ajhix

Sneakerhead.com Tennis Balls .....FSR 129.99 GOOOOO!!!

Shouts to Ajhix and Rightguard...Grabbed the last pair of size 10's from DTLR at PG Plaza and just ordered a 10.5 from sneakerhead.com..I'm good...Iappreciate everybodys help, got a lot of love

Back
Top Bottom