Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

I got my size 12 and they are nice! I might end up trading them for something else I would were more often tho..

a pic of my Tennis Balls

pimp.gif

i gotta get me another pair of tennis balls and the blue pair too. Anybody know where i can cop?.... sz 10.5? Im quite NT's dont have tennis balls.

Can't front. After seeing a few "in action w/ jeans/pants" pics. I need the royal, tennis and red joints...

I forgot I had two pairs of these... Im letting my size 11's go. But def. not below retail. I'd rather eat em and hold on to them.

Whats a guy gotta do to find an 8 or 8.5 in the mclfys? I know I shouldnt have slept on those Australian ebay sellers.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I forgot I had two pairs of these... Im letting my size 11's go. But def. not below retail. I'd rather eat em and hold on to them.

laugh.gif

letting go of my pair also.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Same here.... Sellin one of my Sz 11s

Anyone
wink.gif

UPandCOMING32 wrote:
RockDeep wrote:

laugh.gif

letting go of my pair also.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Same here.... Sellin one of my Sz 11s

Anyone
wink.gif

Maybe.....send me a PM with your best price. I kinda like them, but glad I sat on the fence!

Oh I LOVE mine.. but Im not giving my second pair to either of my sons, cause I'd get mad at them jackin them up the first day they wore them...

I wont be rockin mine until next summer anyway..

I finally found the Neons in my size for a good price. I knew these ran a lil small but figured no biggie. I went to footlocker and tried on a pair(diffcolorway) and need a size/size and a half bigger
mad.gif

Originally Posted by nyrican23

I finally found the Neons in my size for a good price. I knew these ran a lil small but figured no biggie. I went to footlocker and tried on a pair(diff colorway) and need a size/size and a half bigger
mad.gif

good thing i didnt hop on the 1/2 size down... that would have sucked.

everyone is saying they are dropping to below 100$ at some stores? If anybody is willing to pick me up a pair, please PM me, I will throw yall a little cashfor the trouble.

^^lol I kinda like the flowers on that c/w. But I can understand guys not diggin it. Anyone know why they added that particular pattern? Seems random on asmall forward hoop shoe

Finally got my pair of Tennis Balls, it seems the prices are dropping since the Hype is over. That's cool with me the sneakers are DOPE! By the way,www.vintagekicks.com has couple pair of Tennis balls and Sneakerhead.com has a couple pair in the Blue and Red forsale

Back
Top Bottom