Offical Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory & Nitro Circus thread.

Is anyone else jealous of Rob?

This dude is living the american dream.

Living a life of fun. I think his show is hilarious cuz its filled with nonsense. True definition of RANDOM.

EDIT:
This show nitro circus is just as crazy, might as well make a collabo thread. Hahaha, those tricycle stunts are INSANE.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude is awesome. Those monster shirts he wears are dope. I have been looking for some since Rob and Big but I think they are made only for him
smh.gif
they wouldmatch perfectly for so many kicks.

But this show is hilarious. I miss Big though, but Rob is just so random he can make any show work IMO

Originally Posted by vtran27

he is a funny dude. nitro circus looks nuts though
Travis Pastrana jumpd out of a plane with no parachute. just some gym shorts and sneakers and had a sky diver catch him.

i couldnt stop
eek.gif
roll.gif
when he said he 'held it' when shooting this crazy shot into the foampit
laugh.gif

this show and nitro circus look
eek.gif
smokin.gif

that warehouse is awesome with all of his dudes working for him there and the little house thing

Yo edit this thread to nitro circus and rob dyrdeks fantasy factory
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I saw both ann both had me
roll.gif
pimp.gif

True talk, both of these shows are ridic like Vin Diesel
smokin.gif
. It'sbeen a while since I've watched MTV (Rob & Big=#1)

didn't see fantasy factory...need to catch it, but nitro circus was pretty decent...kinda like %%*$#%%.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

didn't see fantasy factory...need to catch it, but nitro circus was pretty decent...kinda like %%*$#%%.

here on the east coast fantasy factory comes on again in about 8 minutes (2 AM EST) so if you want to see it, you wont have to wait much longer.

hmm i didn't catch either of these though these comments compel me to check these shows out.

Rob had those things on his legs that made him taller to play 1v1 against Lamar Odom.
At restaurants being sexy.

"Lamar steak"
laugh.gif

I've never really wasted time being jealous about another man's life....

...until FF. Like damn, can I work for him?
laugh.gif

rob is that dude. rich and having fun like a little kid. the college humor show sucked. haven't seen nitro circus (being tivo'd right now actually)

I can't stand Dyrdek anymore, my roommates last year were obsessed with Rob and Big, that %!@% was on 24/7 and they used to like wear all the same clothesas him and act like him. it was borderline stalker %!@%

Im sure the show won't be bad

I just saw Johnny Knoxville's name in the producer credits of Nitro Circus, go figure
laugh.gif

lol @ asking if MTV.com has it up. go %#!@@% look homie. you know the website, lol.

just watched fantasy factory... show has promise. this other show, nitro circus or whatever... man. unlike jack***... the stunts these dudes are doing looklike things i actually want to try.

dude just went hard with the tricycle backflip.

^^ i checked could only find snippets. i already had to dl this program just to see american videos cuz i live in Canada. was wondering if anybody found itthats all. hater

Back
Top Bottom