Offical Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory & Nitro Circus thread.

Wow.....rob looks like he's having the time of his life. That spot looks fun as *%@!. But why is that guys face blurred out?

Fantasy factory!
pimp.gif
I hope this show can be as good or better than rob and big

Can't believe I missed FF.

Guess I gotta wait until they air it again over and over

lol @ the dude that said he has no freinds outside of skateboarding..

and i was surprised to see drama is pretty damn good skater, bs tail 360 shove out like woah.

Its funny how Rob treats Drama. His own cousin has an office to size of my closet. LOL. Dude also put a side ways TV and tanning bed in Dramas office.

Nitro Circus was crazy. At T. Pastrana "I cant see, dude I cant see" lol.

^
Good looking.

This show is pretty entertaining.

I'm amazed as how Rob can make crazy basketball shots.

Drama's a pretty good skateboarder also didn't notice that before.

Caught all 4 of the shows last night. I envy Rob im not gonna lie. Dude gets paid to have fun and do random %*%#. That factory is real nice. And this NitroCircus is crazy. Seeing those old videos of dudes like flying and misising the ramps was intense
laugh.gif
I even liked How's your news. Some of the intervieshad me dyin. Like when they picked up John Stamos and that kid thought it was just a random hitch hiker. Def a good line up for Sunday night

So what's the real scoop with Rob and Big? Are they still friends? I remember reading on here awhile back that they no longer are friends.

I hope that's not true. They were the dynamic duo. I'm hoping to see Big and Bam-Bam make a cameo on FF.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Wow.....rob looks like he's having the time of his life. That spot looks fun as *%@!. But why is that guys face blurred out?
i think it's because he didn't sign a release authorizing mtv to show his face on television.
Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

lol @ the dude that said he has no freinds outside of skateboarding..

and i was surprised to see drama is pretty damn good skater, bs tail 360 shove out like woah.
yeah, i remember peepin that one episode where they all went down to mexico to wrestle with the luchadors, and rob, drama, and that little mexicankid found that one skate spot. drama's got some decent skills.
Originally Posted by IamSoySauce3

So what's the real scoop with Rob and Big? Are they still friends? I remember reading on here awhile back that they no longer are friends.

I hope that's not true. They were the dynamic duo. I'm hoping to see Big and Bam-Bam make a cameo on FF.
i figured that big moved out of the house and dropped out of the show just to take care of his daughter. i am assuming they are still (best)friends...

I believe Rob and Big are still really close. Big just moved out because he was supposably getting married and he just had a kid.

Fantasy Factory was tight, Nitro Circus was sick, some really sweet stunts.
But that College Humor show was so ridiculously stupid I hope they cancel it today, haha. How's your news was pretty ******ed, didn't like it either.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

I believe Rob and Big are still really close. Big just moved out because he was supposably getting married and he just had a kid.
They are cool but I would not say close. A lot of stuff was staged for the show. Big moved out long before they showed it on the show. Basically Big and Rob start having many disagreements about many of things including Rob's lifestyle and money from the show. Big now has a clothing line and is trying to get his own show but there have been no takers so far.
i would love to know the E! True Hollywood Story on this
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom