Offical Thread *Air Jordan IX - Citrus CONFIRMED JULY 1ST 2010*

sorry. i have no idea on the release date for US. these were a big suprise to me when i walked in to HOH. but these white ones arent citrus. they are varsity maize.
i like em both but i prefer the whites imo. im still coppin the black citrus's though. haha

Originally Posted by jones23me

297bia.jpg

t62bkn.jpg

4i0dp1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
These pictured just sold me. Not coppin off release date cuz these will prolly go on sale

i was lookin thru the latest slam magazine and it showed the citrus 9s and said retail price was going to be 75$ anybody got info????

i was lookin thru the latest slam magazine and it showed the citrus 9s and said retail price was going to be 75$ anybody got info????

Originally Posted by kly13

if you really think so
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kly13

na not at all my guy, i copped for retail a month in advance... yea the ticket will be the same 163.87

Originally Posted by pay jape

sorry. i have no idea on the release date for US. these were a big suprise to me when i walked in to HOH. but these white ones arent citrus. they are varsity maize.
i like em both but i prefer the whites imo. im still coppin the black citrus's though. haha
thanks for the info. so not citrus, interesting.  do you have a style code so i can ask the nike reps here?  also, were there plenty available still at the London HOH?  i might have to get a friend to look into sending those over here if possible.

these would have been on point if they made them like the d. miles exclusives...everything the same except the maize color would be red

Originally Posted by airberg

Originally Posted by pay jape

thanks for the info. so not citrus, interesting.  do you have a style code so i can ask the nike reps here?  also, were there plenty available still at the London HOH?  i might have to get a friend to look into sending those over here if possible.
It might actually turn out that these are Euro exclusives since they're supposed to be released in conjunction with the Quai54 streetball tourney in Paris this month. They dropped another Team Jordan model in conjunction with the white/black-varsity maize IX last weekend as well. House Of Hoops Paris had special black and yellow decor in store for the drop.
Not saying it's a definite for Euro only, but it looks like a possibility all thing considered...

Back
Top Bottom