really looking forward to these, being from the Vol state

School colors 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abernja

The "Citrus" is actually a lot closer to an ugly mustard color. Not too impressed with these.

Most places have them in stock and would prob let you check them out early.

They drop next weekend for $150

Haven't gone to the mall this week

Do you know what the the low XIII's look like, isn't it similar to that color?

Just got these at my store (TAF) yesterday, real nice shoe. Here's a note for some people:
If you have wide feet, don't buy these... these were made narrow (for some odd reason). I have wide feet and it looks like my shoe is ready to split from the sides. Just a note for some.

Got mine today from athletes foot quality seems good to me and release day got pushed up to this Thursday July 1 according to sneakernews and the orange reminds me of an Hi-C orange of that makes sense??? Worth the cop Here's a couple quick cell phone pics

They would be really nice if that citrus was a different color maybe red or even black. Easy pass, Ill stick with the OG CW's that drop.

These don't look bad, leather doesn't look as shiny as some of the recent releases.

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Got mine today from athletes foot quality seems good to me and release day got pushed up to this Thursday July 1 according to sneakernews and the orange reminds me of an Hi-C orange of that makes sense??? Worth the cop Here's a couple quick cell phone pics
Which Athlete's Foot?

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Which Athlete's Foot?

East 55th................. they are having some kind of festival down there so I wouldn't go today if u do strap up lol

Which Athlete's Foot?

East 55th................. they are having some kind of festival down there so I wouldn't go today if u do strap up lol

If the Carolinas now have sales tags in the DMV area, these will def. sit.

I'll hold out... Use the discount on top of the sales price...

I won't wear these until fall/winter anyway...

Those are family owned, that's why I was asking. If you go down to Shaw TAF, tell them Eli sent you then you will get a big discount. What did they charge you?

Those are family owned, that's why I was asking. If you go down to Shaw TAF, tell them Eli sent you then you will get a big discount. What did they charge you?

There's an athletes foot on shaw? And thanks for lookin out ill go get the varsity reds and tell them Eli sent me And retail 150+ w.e. tax was

Yeah the dude would take care of you, atleast for later on down the road as well, he's awesome. Tell all your boys as well bout that location.

Originally Posted by DJKOOPKNOCK

smokin.gif
Straight up in person the shoe is sick. I got them yesterday and could'nt help but break them out today. I just got home and peeped them and one shoe on both sides of the midsole have began to crack in several places. Sucks because im a big fan of the IX's and i like this shoe. I bought them knowin that i was goin to wear them alot and when u wear a shoe with a midsole like that of course crackin is relavent but damn after one wear. I aint trippin...maybe its cuz im 220 pounds..lol or maybe its JB. It just makes me dissapointed because the black and white IX's in august are my grails and I know its gone be the same issue with those.

tired.gif
 That's unacceptable. I will not accept this from JB anymore. Pass. Outside from a few releases, I'd rather cop quarters and half zips of dank for the same price. At least I'm guaranteed quality with it.  

JordanFan u stupid       
roll.gif
 real talk my g, but aside from u coppn dro, this post is rather small being this shoe drops this week

I copped a pair early from a store out here in LAS VEGAS, man I LIKE THESE 9s SICK COLOR WAY, GLAD I GOT EM EARLY

Back
Top Bottom