Office crushes...Dating someone at work...Thoughts?

I've heard about not #@$%!*%* where you eat, but have any of y'all ever dated someone you work with?  Does it work?  I just started working in a small office and I work directly with this cute chick who is about the same age as me and was wondering if I should pursue it or not...

I'm struggling with it myself. But it' s been often asked (as w/ virtually every other question on her), and the answer is usually the same:

Career - No
Job - Yes.

I met my girl at work. Were going on 2 years plus now and still work together, so it really just matters on the people involved.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by nikeairon

I just started working in a small office and I work directly with this cute chick who is about the same age as me and was wondering if I should pursue it or not...
unless you're extremely unattractive in&out.. something is bound to happen eventually.. it'll be fun @ 1st.. but no one here, no matter how good their advice is.. can save you from the outcome. 
tired.gif
grin.gif

(PS, i love how i can post emoticons on the fly w/ Google Chrome now 
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif
)

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by nikeairon

I just started working in a small office and I work directly with this cute chick who is about the same age as me and was wondering if I should pursue it or not...
unless you're extremely unattractive in&out.. something is bound to happen eventually.. it'll be fun @ 1st.. but no here, no matter how good their advice is.. can save you from the outcome. 
tired.gif
grin.gif

(PS, i love how i can post emoticons on the fly w/ Google Chrome now 
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif
)

LOL extremely unattractive nah...I would consider myself a good lookin dude...I carry myself well and I know I'm the best dressed dude in the place...But I here you about something being bound to happen eventually...I mean we work directly with each other for the whole day, 2 person team...Flirt here and there...I've just been trying to fight this #!%% off and just see it as work but damn she just starts lookin better every single day!  And we got the company party comin' up too...WHAT TO DO!!!!!

If just for the jumpoff and she isn't for no commitment then do it! I did it at my job a couple of times.
devil.gif
devil.gif

Dont do it, reconsider. It will be all good until you get in a fight and break up. Then you will be miserable.

Its all good unti the fallout. If you start things keep it out of the workplace. Emails sent during work to her that are not work related will come back to hurt you.

Don't defecate where you work.

Keep that stuff separate.

Actually... I think the correct saying is:

Don't eat where you Sht, but whatever you get the point.

Working with a chick you're smashing... you might as well live with her.

Add to that if she's been there for a while and you're the new guy feeling her, chances are someone else at work already smashed.

Seen it go down before, a number of times. Dudes wifin' up the office JO.
sick.gif

I'm at LEAST 10 years yonger then everyone I work with. So, yeah. No thanks. (I know 10 years isn't much but there is NO milf action)

Back
Top Bottom