officer's report from the night Chris Brown beat up Rihanna *SMFH* Very Graphic

Rihanna told the officer she got into an argument with Chris Brown over something that had occurred at an event they were atearlier in the evening.

"The victim said she became enraged and slammed both of her fists against the dashboard on the passenger side of the car they were in. She reported thatthe defendant then pulled the vehicle over and reached over her with his right hand. He opened the car door and tried to force the victim out."

According to the report, Brown was unable to shove Rihanna out of the car because she was wearing a seatbelt.

http://The report continues, "When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against thepassenger windowof the car. "

"The victim then faced the defendant and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then continued driving."

"As he drove, he continued to punch the victim in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand."

Rihanna told cops the "assault caused her mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter over her clothing and the inside of the car."

Rihanna told cops after Brown "stopped his first assault .. she looked in the mirror and saw her eye beginning to swell.

[Brown] looked at [Rihanna] and said 'I'm going to beat the %##% out of you when we get home! You wait and see!'"

Rihanna told police she tried to call her personal assistant, but she didn't pick up -- but Rihanna says she "pretended to talk, saying, 'I'mon my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there.'"

Rihanna says she pulled the act "because she did not want to get beat anymore."

But after Rihanna's fake phone conversation, she claims Brown "looked at [Rihanna] and said, "You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I'mreally going to kill you!"

Rihanna told cops that Brown unleashed a second wave of punches, "during which time [Rihanna] interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought herelbows forward to protect her face." He continued to punch her on her left arm, which caused a contusion on her left tricep.

At that point Rihanna tried texting her assistant. Brown threw the phone out of the car, stopped the vehicle and Rihanna then tried opening her door to getout, but Brown sped off and the door shut with Rihanna inside.

Brown placed Rihanna in a headlock while he drove, then bit her on her left ear. The car eventually stopped and Rihanna took the keys out of the ignition, andBrown began to punch her again in the face and arms. He placed her in a headlock and started applying pressure to her carotid artery. She couldn't breatheand began to lose consciousness. She tried freeing herself, and Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her.

Rihanna took off her shoe and tried breaking the passenger window, and he continued to punch her.

Eventually, Brown got out of the car. Rihanna opened the door and continued screaming. Brown began punching her again. He got back in the car and screamed"Where are my f***ing keys?" He got out, looked for the keys in vain, and when he could not find them removed several CDs and walked away.

Officers were called and observed numerous contusions and abrasions to Rihanna's face and forehead, as well as bruising on her left arm. There were otherinjuries
grey_loader.gif

as well.

Investigators determined Brown was wearing a large ring on his right hand which caused several of Rihanna's injuries.

and this @$%%%%*$%+!# STILL didnt get no jail time. i hope he dont get no more gigs and no more fame. this dude seriously should die for this. i dont ever wishdeath upon anyone until chris brown. you @$%%%%*$%+!# how the hell can you do that kind of ***+ to a WOMAN!? and think you could get away with it. what a%*@@*@% douche

Originally Posted by 22stylez

and this @$%%%%*$%+!# STILL didnt get no jail time. i hope he dont get no more gigs and no more fame. this dude seriously should die for this. i dont ever wish death upon anyone until chris brown. you @$%%%%*$%+!# how the hell can you do that kind of ***+ to a WOMAN!? and think you could get away with it. what a %*@@*@% douche

You sound mad, are you?

Originally Posted by 22stylez

and this @$%%%%*$%+!# STILL didnt get no jail time. i hope he dont get no more gigs and no more fame. this dude seriously should die for this. i dont ever wish death upon anyone until chris brown. you @$%%%%*$%+!# how the hell can you do that kind of ***+ to a WOMAN!? and think you could get away with it. what a %*@@*@% douche

f301624e790fed9c8d6929b4c1a45d7c7fd77c51.jpg

nah i'm as happy as can be. just a bit of a rihanna fan thats all
laugh.gif

and i just HATE it when men abuse their woman. had a ex that told me her stories about some dude abusing her ever since then i just lose respect for peoplethat are abusive to their women. and even more heated when the !!@+$!@ broads stay with them
mad.gif

Damn Chris Brown is a *+#+*# up person for this. Unless she really gave him an STD, than I sort of understand.

• Michael Vick gets 2 years for the dog fighting incident
  • Daunte Stallworth gets 24 days, some probation and community service hours for killing someone.
  • Chris Brown gets 5 years of probation and some community service hours for laying viscous hay makers on Rihanna
This @%+@ doesnt make any sense...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

roll.gif

For real though, domestic violence makes me as sick as anybody else but these women gotta take a stand and make it known it's not acceptable.

My girl still rocks with CB hard, doesn't give a $*$+ about any of this.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

Know too many females in the same boat. They don't care if he beatin on @$!%!#*.. He's Chris Brown.

Its wrong but i laughed at a few parts
laugh.gif

"As he drove, he continued to punch the victim in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand."
laugh.gif

"Brown placed Rihanna in a headlock while he drove"
roll.gif

That played through my head really well. I felt as if i was in the backseat the whole time.

that aint right...

indifferent.gif
@ his pathetic excuse for an apology talkin about "i hithit beat my girlfriend silly but my album is droppin soon"

Originally Posted by moe200069

that aint right...

indifferent.gif
@ his pathetic excuse for an apology talkin about "i hit hit beat my girlfriend silly but my album is droppin soon"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom