Official: 01-16-09 Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST Vol. SMH @ Kurt Rambis

Now I'm not makin excuses, and I'm not sayin jordy's a defenseive stopper, but I'd have to assume he could've been an asset with his speedagainst jameer

But props to ORL tho, they kinda remind me of the 06-07 suns

good god this is so BS the lakers right now are easily the worst i have seen them this whole year... i mean %%% is this he cant try to take over every game.and i really really hate to say this but Kobe choked.... and good god we need farmar back fisher is so bad

laugh.gif

Phil Jackson a bad coach now?

I gotta say... The Lakers always make it interesting. When was the last time they got blown out??

And props to whoever it was that said Jameer will kill y'all tonight.

He is the best finisher in the game
But you can't say Lebron or Paul are better since Lebron choked yesterday and Paul choked today

all those misses just means Kobe's gonna hit his first shot against the Cavs.
pimp.gif

Jameer came up big....

alright next time when we're down, let kobe just continue to pass to Fish, Odom, and Vlad, he wasn't being double teamed in the 2nd half like he was inthe 1st, that's why he was able to get guys open looks, pay attention and stop talking out of you @+#@+. he's not going to come through every singletime. panic mode has set in to laker land now though.

damn this week is horrible with 2 losses while we could have won. I like fish but his game !*%!@*% suck lately , both sides. Phil should put Ariza on Jameer.why dont the lakers uderstand 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2pts??????????????????

nelson-haha.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
kobe is such a big $*+%! during close losses. always bittertowards his teammates and ends up taking his frustration out on them.

Guarantee they lose to the Nuggets tomorrow night. They played out of their minds tonite to beat the Lakers. It takes Jameer Nelson contested threes for themto win tonite, along with terrible calls down the stretch like the foul call on Lewis's jumper, The Pau technical, Howards foul on Kobe non-call etc.

Kobe couldn't take over like he wanted to tonite and that spin in and out three at the end was painful but I'm sick of the Lakers as a team havingbrain farts on defense. They have the ability to play good defense they just don't play it smart.

imageimage he did that the past 3 games and we had a chance to win all of them, shot just didn't go down this time. you guys are ridiculous

He didn't take 12 shots in the fourth quarter in the past three games. He was forcing his shots tonight hardcore. The game winning three he hit against theRockets was a dumb shot too but we let it slide because he made it. He shot 13-32 in that game (which is atrocious) and it got overlooked because he hit thebig one. Tonight he had everyone involved for the first three quarters, then just froze them out in the fourth. His shot was clearly not falling AT ALL and yethe still kept jacking them. He didn't even help his cause by trying to drive to the rim and draw a foul or get an easy basket, he just kept chucking longjumpers.

FISHER MAKING UP FOR HIS ******ED PLAY AGAINST THE SPURS AND COMING UP BIG WITH 3-11 FROM THE FIELD
while getting torched for 28 by Nelson

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

The lakers are not gonna win anything with fisher as the starting PG...dude is DONE and ******ed

Bynum getting outrebounded by howard 20-3
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Gasol did his usual disappearing act against a tough frontline

Lamar Odom is getting
pimp.gif

time to start him and bench bynum

Kobe was garbage in the 4th but he was probably tired from carrying the team the whole game

with that said...lakers could have won if they did not miss their free throws
smh.gif

I mean I've never seen anyone who missed like 6 shots in a row in the final minutes of the game.

Let me see hands who has seen that before...LOL

Yea kobe gonna go extra hard on Cavs, but still he missed easy shots (to his standards)
Yea I always hated farmar but I knew he was good and really want him back
Also I still don't think Magic are a Champ team but I really love D12 guy is really humble

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

I mean I've never seen anyone who missed like 6 shots in a row in the final minutes of the game.

lebron in the 2007 finals

Lakers need to learn how to get everyone involved there has not been a game lakers have lost when Odom Gasol Bynum Kobe played good or EVEN decent its jokewhen they lose its kobe having 35+ points and 1 other player playing decent.

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

actaully it was 13 the guy who you're speaking of missed in a row....doesn't matter though, they'll settle it on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom