Official: 02/05/09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Boston Celtics 5PM PST on TNT

laugh.gif
ya i was too lazy to really elaborate on it.

we see eye to eye tho soHi (luke>vlad).

Rondo has improved his jumper lately. Obviously that's not saying much though.

i HATE boston just like the next Laker fan, but ray ray coming off that screen for the J is so damn nice

Go lakers tho
pimp.gif

Rondo doesn't have a J.

He's alot more effective when he drives(which he can't do because Kobe is playing off, daring him to shoot).

I would live with Rondo knocking down shots. As long as he's not driving and creating.

Originally Posted by solefob

is it just me or does Boston set the most illegal screens. They are effective though cuz they rarely get called for the foul.

YES KG
smh.gif

Fish is only effective as a set shooter.

When he forces shots with 0 footwork
smh.gif

Even if ray is a great 3 point shooter, that was such a stupid way to run a 3 on 1, instead of getting a easy layup homie gives the ball back to L.A

Lakers should take advantage of this cold start the Celtics are having, I hope to be up by at least 6 by the end of the quarter!

rondo should of gave that ball to pierce. still scary as hell to see ray allen wide open, thank god he missed a couple of them.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Rondo doesn't have a J.

He's alot more effective when he drives(which he can't do because Kobe is playing off, daring him to shoot).

I would live with Rondo knocking down shots. As long as he's not driving and creating.

Same, make Rondo beat us and we have a great chance of winning.

fisher really needs to understand his role - as a set shooter he is MONEY.

but when he decides to get a shot on his own, i cringe.

as far as kobe's roaming defense on rondo, im content with rondo getting any J he wants, BUT kobe is also responsible for giving help to his team mates andi dont think he does that effective enough.

Back
Top Bottom