Official: 04.05.09 Los Angeles Clippers @ Los Angeles Lakers 6:30PM PST on FSN

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

I left with 6:70 left....we were up by 19... and we had 81.....how the hell did we only win by three and score 7 points in 6 minutes?! ....this team is going home early unless something changes
One word: BENCH. They just have no energy, don't play well, and can't keep a lead. KB, Fish had ice on their knees when we were up by 19and then the Clips made a run forcing the starters to come back in and they were out of rhythm too. The rotation's going to be shortened in the playoffsanyway so maybe this complex won't be such a problem then.

fans screaming "LETS GO DODGERS!"

lets get it
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
at the Lakers. They need Andrew back just to bolster the bench witheither Drew/Ariza/Odom. I can't believe how bad they've been.. definitely won't make it past the second round if they can even advance that far
tired.gif

farmar acting like he had nothing to do with the comeback by the clippers in his interview.

eek.gif
eek.gif

rick fox and norm nixon straight etherin the squad.

rick fox though
eek.gif
eek.gif
i think he had some hate words for jfarm

right after jordan farmar's idiotic interview saying, "its the nba with real good players..." bla bla bla

that one dude asked norm if jordan is right, but norm said the play of the team concerns him because of the way theyre playing, although theyre getting the Wits how theyre barely gettin it or something

then asked rick fox what about you?

rix fox said, "i want someone to say i need to do more..." if its lamar odom i want him to say it ... someone say it then he was getting heatedsaying dont tell me bout no 82 game season, i know all about the nba, DONT TELL ME

it just felt like he was talking about farmar cause he talked about farms inconsistencies, etc

Rick is 100% correct, Jordan has had this "I don't give a *%%@, I'm a star" attitude all season. He's played like crap for most of theyear and I really think Hollywood is taking over his ego, he better straighten up soon cause he'll get slaughtered by CP3/Deron/Tony/Chauncey, etc. in theplayoffs if he keeps playing like this.

laugh.gif
you'll defend farmar forever huh vincey.

im not sure if you watched the post game but they werent pinning all the blame on your boy, just commenting on the idiotic interview he just gave
smh.gif

Luke and Powell are OK, but Sasha and Farmar are AWFUL. the problems with the Lakers bench starts with those two.

Farmar is such an arrogant idiot. if the Lakers want to improve, they need to get rid of him and bring someone in next season who knows his role.

the problem with the second unit is mostly #5 because he has the ball the majority of the time when the second unit is in and the offense stalls. Hedoesn't make good passes to put teammates in good scoring positions, shoots too many perimeter shots that don't go in or just turns the ball over. Then on defense he's guarding the opposing point guard who is able to penetrate or set up his teammates with pretty good success

Sasha's shot has been struggling but even if the shots not going in, it doesn't affect the rest of his game. He still plays hard defense, doesn'tturn the ball over and when he does try and set up a teammate its a nice shot for them.

Luke's actually been playing well but his play gets marginalized by #5 when he's dominating the ball and Luke can't execute in the triangle.

Powell plays tough and hits the occassional 15 footer but is a bit undersized as seen when he gets his shot blocked inside.

Mbenga is doing everything that is asked of him playing with great energy and is actually not an offensive liability out there with his jumper from the elbow..

They should be fine once Lamar plays more with them along with one of the big men (Pau or Bynum) cuz that is when they were at their most effective when thelineup was
C- Pau/Bynum
PF-Lamar
SF-Luke/Ariza
SG-Sasha
"PG" #5

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
you'll defend farmar forever huh vincey.

im not sure if you watched the post game but they werent pinning all the blame on your boy, just commenting on the idiotic interview he just gave
smh.gif
Not at all Bright. I hate Ears. I also hate how fans pin everything on one man. People have been pinning blame on him all year long when histeammate got paid for nothin

As bad as Ears has been, well guess what the $15 million man has been playing worse
tired.gif

And please solefob. Don't give me that crap about Ears stalling the offense. The second unit as a whole has played like garbage on both sides of the ball.Sasha's D hasn't been that exceptional. They didn't pay him all that dough for that anyway.

i think the thing a lot of fans forget is why our bench was so strong earlier in the year; we had lamar odom AND trevor ariza coming off the bench.

lamar would be the primary ball handler, someone who could run the offense, bring the ball up court and jordan can run off lamar - but now with LO in thestarting lineup farm needs to run the offense effectively, and hes just not good at it.

Back
Top Bottom