Official '09-'10 NT PI Fantasy Basketball League

ayt browskys we really have to get our league started this week.i propose our live draft to be this friday 11pm PI time.lemme know if y'all wanna move itup or start later but the bottom line is we have to get our draft done.if you are uncertain if you can make it to the draft,please go ahead and set your picksahead of time so you won't get hosed when it's your turn.

let's get this started fellas.

just thought i'll give you fellas a reminder--the draft is tonight 11pm Philippine time.if the draft doesn't happen tonight,the first NTPI fantasyleague will remain a fantasy.let's make this happen everybody

can i still join?
happy.gif

nada,nothing,kaput.....i'm convinced we can't do a live draft.if we want this to happen please set your auto-picks so we can get our league off theground
tired.gif

maxtempo96,

if we will switch to PBA Fantasy, its just the same agony that we will have like drafting etc. so why not stay with the current NBA Fantasy league. when isthe deadline for the predraft rankings? so we can start with the autopick. you have to set the deadline for the predraft ranking coz you are the commisioner. thanks!

to be fair,i've set 2 deadlines already.they came and went without any participation from most people who signed up.i'm close to calling this wholething a wrap from lack of following through from the participants.let's call it a day and move on
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom