Official: 10/27 Los Angeles Clippers @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST TNT Vol. Ring Ceremony

I can't wait. Time to defend that title!

There's like a 50-50 chance that I get tickets to tomorrows game (FOR FREE!!!) So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

LET'S
GO
LAY-
KURZ!!!

should be gg tomorrow night even w/o blake
smokin.gif

He injured his knee(possible bone bruise) on a power dunk he did in our last preseason game win vs NOH
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Hope the Clippers win, Am I the only person who thinks it's asinine that the Lakers are playing a team that won 13 games opening night, when everybody else have real head to head matchups?
indifferent.gif
They have to play them eventually plus it was gonna be the #1 draft pick's coming out party/first evergame.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]LET'S[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 204)]GO[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 204)]LAKERS![/color]

I will be at the game tomorrow, sec 119 behind the Laker bench, and will be posting updates on the sights in the Staples Center on Twitter. It will be fun. BTWI'll be rocking yellow 4 rings shirt and Home Finals!

I don't check the Lakers posts on S&T that often, but I remember back in the 07-08 season someone always made those preposterous predictions beforeevery game, "Lakers lose by 50, Travis Diener with 30 assists, Sasha with 100 points".

Im so excited going to be in my boys box for the game energy should be crazy when we get the rings!

kinda bummed blake is out i wanted to see a good game and truth be told i was kinda amped about the possibility to see more good games in LA when the lakersare out of town...

But LETS GO LAKE SHOW!!!

very sad to hear but look forward to guys like rasual butler, craig smith and DJ steppin it up!

still Go Clippers!!!

Back
Top Bottom