Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Not worried im pretty sure Revis will cancel him out.
Good news is we swept the Jests without a Brandon Marshall. He won't be needed in those games. #$%$&@
Didn't Ted Ginn burn Revis on a vertical for a TD last year? (was one of the few times I saw Revis just straight up get beat)

Edit: yea, Ted Ginn just straight up ran by him
laugh.gif

http://www.nfl.com/videos...light-WK-05-vs-Jets-2009

Good news is we swept the Jests without a Brandon Marshall. He won't be needed in those games. #$%$&@
We got rid of some of the scrubs on this team and brought in better players. But anyway any football fan will tell you Jets>fins right now.
Who cares? That's why they play the games. Head to head, that's been Phins>Jets. Paper champion talk is what has gotten the Pats in a world of hurt the last 3-4 years.

I dont care what any football fan says. Talk is cheap..........we'll see when they are on the field. 
I mean, if you want, we can crown you the pre-season champs again. Or better yet, the paper champs .Whichever you want.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Didn't Ted Ginn burn Revis on a vertical for a TD last year? (was one of the few times I saw Revis just straight up get beat)

Edit: yea, Ted Ginn just straight up ran by him
laugh.gif

http://www.nfl.com/videos...light-WK-05-vs-Jets-2009
Yep.
laugh.gif

That ginn play was a fluke, evidenced by him shutting down far greater wideouts but Im happy the pats didnt get marshall.

That ginn play was a fluke, evidenced by him shutting down far greater wideouts but Im happy the pats didnt get marshall.
It was the difference in the ballgame, a loss for your precious Jests. Next.

Originally Posted by h3at23

I dont care what any football fan says. Talk is cheap..........we'll see when they are on the field. 
I mean, if you want, we can crown you the pre-season champs again. Or better yet, the paper champs .Whichever you want.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Flukes can win ballgames too.

Which you guys proved all last year.  

laugh.gif

great pick up, Marshall will improve that phins O instantly. Henne is prolly creaming in his pants right now.

Ted Gin its only a matter of time until hes outta there, if he doesnt produce this season.

It's all good you guys should have faith in your team just like I do. But dude got mad cause I said this move doesn't worry me which is how most jets fans prolly feel when you have revis Christ. But well see what happens on the field.

[h2]Marshall to get new jersey number?[/h2]

Wide receiver Brandon Marshall not only has a new team. He also may be getting a new jersey number. 

Marshall, who wore No. 15 with Denver, currently doesn’t have that option with theMiami Dolphins. That’s because the player who has the number isn’t willing to surrender it. 

In an e-mail to FOXSports.com, agent Kenny Zuckerman said wide receiver 
Davone Bessplans to keep the same jersey he wore during his first two seasons with Miami. The only way that would change is if Miami stripped Bess of the jersey and assigned it to Marshall. 

“Davone told me he is really excited to have
Brandon Marshall  on the Dolphins,

dont get me wrong the money would be good but im actually glad bess plans on keeping his number.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

laugh.gif
...why not just give it to Marshall...no need to ask him IMO
eyes.gif
Why SHOULD he give it to him. Who is Marshall really? This aint like a future HOFr or respected verteran comin to your squad. What has Marshall done in this league to have that kind of pull.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Why SHOULD he give it to him. Who is Marshall really? This aint like a future HOFr or respected verteran comin to your squad. What has Marshall done in this league to have that kind of pull.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i know you were being sarcastic but just for those who dont know ...

[table][tr][th=""]Year[/th] [th=""]Age[/th] [th=""]Tm[/th] [th=""]Pos[/th] [th=""]No.[/th] [th=""]G[/th] [th=""]GS[/th] [th=""]Rec[/th] [th=""]Yds[/th] [th=""]Y/R[/th] [th=""]TD[/th] [th=""]Lng[/th] [th=""]R/G[/th] [th=""]Y/G[/th] [th=""]Att[/th] [th=""]Yds[/th] [th=""]TD[/th] [th=""]Lng[/th] [th=""]Y/A[/th] [th=""]Y/G[/th] [th=""]A/G[/th] [th=""]YScm[/th] [th=""]RRTD[/th] [th=""]Fmb[/th] [th=""]AV[/th][/tr][tr][td]2006[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]DEN[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]309[/td] [td]15.5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]71[/td] [td]1.3[/td] [td]20.6[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]6.0[/td] [td]0.8[/td] [td]0.1[/td] [td]321[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]2007[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]DEN[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]102[/td] [td]1325[/td] [td]13.0[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]68[/td] [td]6.4[/td] [td]82.8[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]57[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]11.4[/td] [td]3.6[/td] [td]0.3[/td] [td]1382[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]2008*[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]DEN[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]104[/td] [td]1265[/td] [td]12.2[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]47[/td] [td]6.9[/td] [td]84.3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]-4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]-2.0[/td] [td]-0.3[/td] [td]0.1[/td] [td]1261[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]11[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009*[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]DEN[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]101[/td] [td]1120[/td] [td]11.1[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]75[/td] [td]6.7[/td] [td]74.7[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]39[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]5.6[/td] [td]2.6[/td] [td]0.5[/td] [td]1159[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]9[/td][/tr][/table]

its a respect thing...... homey aint gettin my number
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but biddin starting at 500k? we may need to work something out
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i know you were being sarcastic but just for those who dont know ...

[table][tr][th=""]Year[/th] [th=""]Age[/th] [th=""]Tm[/th] [th=""]Pos[/th] [th=""]No.[/th] [th=""]G[/th] [th=""]GS[/th] [th=""]Rec[/th] [th=""]Yds[/th] [th=""]Y/R[/th] [th=""]TD[/th] [th=""]Lng[/th] [th=""]R/G[/th] [th=""]Y/G[/th] [th=""]Att[/th] [th=""]Yds[/th] [th=""]TD[/th] [th=""]Lng[/th] [th=""]Y/A[/th] [th=""]Y/G[/th] [th=""]A/G[/th] [th=""]YScm[/th] [th=""]RRTD[/th] [th=""]Fmb[/th] [th=""]AV[/th][/tr][tr][td]2006[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]DEN[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]309[/td] [td]15.5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]71[/td] [td]1.3[/td] [td]20.6[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]6.0[/td] [td]0.8[/td] [td]0.1[/td] [td]321[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]2007[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]DEN[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]102[/td] [td]1325[/td] [td]13.0[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]68[/td] [td]6.4[/td] [td]82.8[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]57[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]11.4[/td] [td]3.6[/td] [td]0.3[/td] [td]1382[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]2008*[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]DEN[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]104[/td] [td]1265[/td] [td]12.2[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]47[/td] [td]6.9[/td] [td]84.3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]-4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]-2.0[/td] [td]-0.3[/td] [td]0.1[/td] [td]1261[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]11[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009*[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]DEN[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]101[/td] [td]1120[/td] [td]11.1[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]75[/td] [td]6.7[/td] [td]74.7[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]39[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]5.6[/td] [td]2.6[/td] [td]0.5[/td] [td]1159[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]9[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
get Familiar 

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom