Official: 11/15 Houston Rockets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6:30PM PST Vol. Ariza's Ring

Los Angeles

formerly bright nikes
Ariza gets his ring tomorrow.

No need to talk about the Lakers effort on Friday after getting abused, manhandled, embarrassed - the Rockets should get a beating on Sunday.

Let's go Lakeshow!

Los+Angeles+Lakers+NBA+Finals+Championship+8KbT7ZLliUIl.jpg

frown.gif

Go Lakers.

I still dont understand why this is so hard for Laker fans. Artest > Ariza....in pretty much all aspects of the game. And I have been a huge Ariza fan for awhile. He just isnt that good.

*EDIT - Is Ariza like a Luke Walton kind of guy for you Laker fans? (as in a player who you all love, but clearly isnt nearly as good as the amount of lovewarrants?)

Originally Posted by dland24

I still dont understand why this is so hard for Laker fans. Artest > Ariza....in pretty much all aspects of the game. And I have been a huge Ariza fan for a while. He just isnt that good.

*EDIT - Is Ariza like a Luke Walton kind of guy for you Laker fans? (as in a player who you all love, but clearly isnt nearly as good as the amount of love warrants?)

I was never the one to get all sad about Ariza leaving like some of these dudes on here, Artest is clearly a better player for this team.

I think it has to do with the trash we sent out (cook + evans) to get him and how he evolved as a player back in his hometown.

He's young and plays with that hustle that every fan loves to watch, he's in a better place now as far as getting paid.

The Luke Walton comparison was horrible man, a lot of Laker fans hate this dude because he can't shoot (
laugh.gif
) I mean that really ain't his forte, I remember arguing with some Lakerfan about Vladamir Radmovich vs Luke Walton in which who was better for the team. Obviously, Luke fits better in the triangle than that bum Vlad ever will.

If it makes any sense, Ariza is like Bellineli. Not sure if you were a fan of Marco but yeah.

Fair enough. Marco was a much better comparison. I loved the guy. But Luke got love for a while, you cant deny that.

haha at the puke comparisons...i like players who hustle and play with fire thats we miss ariza kinda like ronny was....anyways link?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

pimp.gif

frown.gif

I miss this dude... if you wonder why, Artest may take LA to the next level, but Ariza is just an awesome dude, class act, provided big plays at memorabletimes throughout the season

Ariza was a cool dude
pimp.gif

he made some clutch plays in the playoffs
good to see him get his ring.
pimp.gif

Artest is better though

Back
Top Bottom