**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

People want Gallo back? I definitely don't, only player I've ever seen accidentally play defense against his own team on multiple plays. Happy he's gone. I wouldn't mind Wilson back

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Swag! I miss my son Danilo! lol

Word, I keep forgetting that he's not here anymore
frown.gif

ORLANDO - Patrick Ewing included John Starks, Allan Houston, Latrell Sprewell and Charles Oakley among the best sidekicks he had during his 15 seasons with the Knicks. All four helped Ewing reach the NBA Finals, all four became All-Stars and there is something else all four have in common.

"They're not Carmelo," Ewing said, laughing. "They're not Carmelo."

RIP Mid Court Tunnel. Really wish they kept it, but its all about the $ (extra seats)

Place looks good though, can't wait to check it out for myself. The black seats are a bit bleh compared to the classic look but it has potential.

Damn, guessing our throwback shorts still aren't available since they'd prob be on that mannequin.  
mad.gif

Want a pair so damn bad.  Would drop $150 in a heartbeat for 'em.

alg_knicks_carmelo-anthony.jpg

Sup guys !
Originally Posted by KingJay718

ORLANDO - Patrick Ewing included John Starks, Allan Houston, Latrell Sprewell and Charles Oakley among the best sidekicks he had during his 15 seasons with the Knicks. All four helped Ewing reach the NBA Finals, all four became All-Stars and there is something else all four have in common.

"They're not Carmelo," Ewing said, laughing. "They're not Carmelo."

Wat is this suppose to mean ?

Back
Top Bottom