Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

f2ikar.png

mannnn
i know it was brought up before,
but just checked the sched. for december,
not looking too good, it is going to be a tough month....

we have to win these types of games....

Now I know why Landry Fields plays so well!!! Dudes locker is right next to Eddy Curry's.

Great motivation: "Want to have a great career? don't be like the guy next to you"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Now I know why Landry Fields plays so well!!! Dudes locker is right next to Eddy Curry's.

Great motivation: "Want to have a great career? don't be like the guy next to you"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know it's still early in the season but 15 games in and we're only 1.5 games away from the Miami Heat
pimp.gif
Should've came to NYC Lebron you bum @@*
laugh.gif

Good win..

And Yea... that December & January schedule is beyond horrible, i don't even wanna make a guess on how we'll do

Let's just take it one game at a time. Bobcats again tomorrow, time to climb back to .500, boys.

And yes, MSG HD was screwing up really bad in terms of the audio in the second half mostly.

december

Sun 12 vs Denver
Wed 15 vs Boston
Fri 17 vs Miami
Sat 18 @ Cleveland
Wed 22 vs Oklahoma City
Sat 25 vs Chicago
Tue 28 @ Miami
Thu 30 @ Orlando

January

Sun 02 vs Indiana
Tue 04 vs San Antonio
Fri 07 @ Phoenix
Sun 09 @ LA Lakers
Tue 11 @ Portland
Wed 12 @ Utah
Fri 14 vs Sacramento
Mon 17 vs Phoenix
Wed 19 @ Houston
Fri 21 @ San Antonio
Sat 22 @ Oklahoma City
Mon 24 vs Washington
Thu 27 vs Miami
Fri 28 @ Atlanta

that's just not right

wow

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

And Yea... that December & January schedule is beyond horrible, i don't even wanna make a guess on how we'll do
I took one look at that %$*+ before the season started and wondered who in the Knicks organization %$##!% somebody's daughter...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Walsh Plans To Return To Office Soon
Nov 23, 2010 4:14 PM EST

Knicks president Donnie Walsh underwent hip-replacement surgery last week and plans to return to his office within two weeks. "I'm feeling pretty good," Walsh told The New York Post. "That's what I'm shooting for. I'm thrilled I had it done. It needed to be done." Walsh had put off hip surgery for six years and has needed a walker or wheelchair since late June after unexpectedly undergoing spinal cord surgery.

Good W last nnight, I was so upset that there was no sound. My family thought I was going crazy cause they only heard me making noise and it seemed like it was for no reason.

We REALLY shouldnt have even let it get to where it got to. But a 4 Game win streak is something I'm hoping can continue tonight.
I think we have a good chance at winning because it's a back to back but it's a back to back for them also and they put out a lot of energy playing catchup last night.
Keep it up

Back
Top Bottom