**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Damn I wanted this WIN. I knew as soon as it left his hand it was no good. He needed atleast a second. .4 is just too little time. Only people like Ray with quick release can pull that #!%@ off. DAMN IT!

60f36bcb37fd28c97e319f3beccd934a591a050b.jpg

i called the buzzer beater before the in bound, amare hits it, i scream and run around my house like i just won the lottery. then i see the replay. feels as if i was married and just found out i got cheated on
frown.gif
no bueno

How many more times do we have to see Paul Pierce do this to us?

any game in this stretch that you lead throughout and don't close it out is a real big missed opportunity. Sucks.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

No moral victories. +%%% that. the refs were giving the celtics every benefit of the doubt tonight

this was painful after all the tremendous effort
I really hate when dude's blame the refs. Knicks caught just as many breaks as the Celtics did, especially down the stretch with Felton pushing off and Stat going over Pierce's back. 

Best Knicks game I watched in years, and I'm not even mad because I know this team is gonna beat the Celtics next time.
I can't wait to play the Heat.

I'm tight. Mad they ain't call that jordanesque pushoff on PP. Mad that Amare's shot ain't count. Mad that Paul Pierce thinks its ok to run laps around that garden. Mad that we had these _'s and we let em off the fn hook. I'm tight.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

How many more times do we have to see Paul Pierce do this to us?

any game in this stretch that you lead throughout and don't close it out is a real big missed opportunity. Sucks.
It's infuriating. 
Paul Pierce is clutch. Paul Pierce hits that shot. Paul Pierce ALWAYS GOES TO THAT SPOT. Why don't you stop him from doing it.

Team did a lot of things well tonight, but I'm not going to rationalize. We should have won, we didn't, we let them beat us in our house when we were in control. Can't do that as a team if you want to be taken seriously and if you're a real threat.

Pierce is a shemale. I hope he tears his acl on the way back to the bus since he wants to act cute and bow.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Hope ya'll destroy Heat

x2

Good to see the Knicks be relevant again. Good luck to you guys, you've endured hell for 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom