**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

alien.gif

They don't even wanna let these dudes get out of the first...
tired.gif

On a side-note...being meaning to ask for weeks. Those Huaraches that Amare has been playin' in...are they a PE?

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by d3simet

Douglas sucks. He has no brains. Has he heard of the bank shot?
He does suck. He doesnt have brains, but its damn near impossible to bank it from that angle
laugh.gif
(unless ofcourse you're tim duncan). He should have held ball for the last possession
Honestly, it is not that hard to bank it from that angle. I bet you can do it. Douglas never goes for the bank shot. Always floating jump shots. Reminds me a lot of Jamal Crawford.
30t6p3b.gif

Thank god for live streaming. I can watch Vikings vs Eagles game on my HDTV and Knicks live stream online game at the same time.

My man Douglas is in a tough position though. He's being asked to do things that he's not good at.

Originally Posted by Aze201

My man Douglas is in a tough position though. He's being asked to do things that he's not good at.
Like jack 3's and drive to the basket and throw up a bum @!! floater?

I can't believe that I am gonna say this. Play Anthony Randolph. We really need his quickness and rebounding. He's a very good rebounder.

Thank god for live streaming. I can watch Vikings vs Eagles game on my HDTV and Knicks live stream online game at the same time.
good idea
SMH at me flipping back and forth....

I can't believe that I am gonna say this. Play Anthony Randolph. We really need his quickness and rebounding. He's a very good rebounder.
tired.gif
as long as d'antoni is our coach, that aint happening

Back
Top Bottom