**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Aspiring GM.
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
f901646585012e6372908dcef79b5a2a0f98214e_r.jpg

Chandler would be involved in a trade in most cases, but I don't think Denver is in a position to demand him. Then again, Denver doesn't like Gallinari all that much either. Anyways, throw in money, a 2014 pick and try and convince Portland to throw in money and (protected) pick too.

Wolves Plan To Make Push For Mayo, Randolph

The Timberwolves plan to make a push to acquire O.J. Mayo, sources told Ken Berger of CBS Sports.

Minnesota traded Mayo's rights to Memphis on draft night two years ago in the deal that gave them Kevin Love.

Mayo is frustrated coming off the bench in Memphis and "needs a change," according to one person familiar with the situation.

The Wolves are also pushing to acquire Anthony Randolph, who is stuck on New York's bench.
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...to_make_push_for_mayo_randolph/#ixzz19XHapmBu

Thats a REALLY good deal for the Knicks, although i'd still be a bit sad that we'd have to part with AR, Gallo, AND Fields.

I dont know, I guess i could accept that deal, although i would rather try to pull something else.

We're in such a great position with AR on the bench..

If Mike was to actually play him, his trade value would be even higher..We need to sell high once that time rolls around..

Dude's definitely coveted..

But yo..$%% is good with tix for this pacers game Sunday..+%#!'s are so damn expensive..garden's pretty much sold out..

FOR THE PACERS! Cmon..

Stern is pissing me off, forcing all these rivalries and lauding our return to prominence.. Bandwagoners clamoring for seats they dont even appreciate SMFH

I don't understand some GMs.. Rockets want a prospect pick and expiring for Yao.. are you serious ? He hd two season ending injuries ina row smh..

Now T'wolves are tryna rack up all the top young talent

Darko-Love-AR-Beasley

Nice

I have the ultimate absurd and outrageously stupid Knicks trade.
ou5dvd.png

Pay no attention to the outgoing players or their destination, this is purely a joke and in no way am I this insane... just a heads up
laugh.gif

Felton, Fields, Melo, Amare, Dwight

OJ, Chandler, Shawne Williams would be the bench.

What I particularly like, besides Q-Rich being traded again... is that we could theoretically win every major award. Fields = Rookie of the Year, D12 = DPOY, Amare = MVP, Chandler/OJ = dual 6th man of the year, and why the hell not, Felton = MIP. Throw in a Pringles for COY and Donnie as exec of the year.. followed up by a championship then I promptly kill myself because life wouldn't get any better and I would go out on a high note.

whoa whoa whoa

Telfair?
Spoiler [+]
2nw1ymo.png

or Ridnour?
Spoiler [+]
2nr366a.png

We have to attack the basket tonight. 3's are good when open but in order to have a legitimate shot we need to push on rebounds and attack the rim to get howard and bass in foul trouble.

Back
Top Bottom