**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Paul pierce and carMelo are good and they have to LINK together with their respective teams to win the game. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Looks like the Celtics got their groove back, if they continue to play like this the Heat and Bulls have no shot.  The Celtics do not let anyone run in transition thats honestly why we are lacking on the score board.  Stoudemire, although hurt, looks horrible out there.  His footwork is ugly, he can't buy positioning to even score a basket. Wish we played the Heat

jesus christ this is hard to watch, no energy....
tired.gif

we waste most of the shot clock trying to get the ball to one player,
we're looking so unorganized out there....

maybe thats why chauncey 'faked' his injury....
to show how valuable he is, and to get that extension....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Stat has no lift.
sick.gif

I've probably seen just one pick and roll per game, when you have no PG out there dictating the offense and breaking down the opposing defense, you will become a jump shooting team.

You can't beat the BOBCATS in a playoff series that way.
i feel bad for NYK fans right now.  any d'antoni's offense needs a PG who can run that pick and roll.

Its been real...exciting and disappointing season but good signs for the future (as we say every year)

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Looks like the Celtics got their groove back, if they continue to play like this the Heat and Bulls have no shot.  The Celtics do not let anyone run in transition thats honestly why we are lacking on the score board.  Stoudemire, although hurt, looks horrible out there.  His footwork is ugly, he can't buy positioning to even score a basket. Wish we played the Heat

HUH? The celtics are playing a HURT knicks team, with no bench what so ever.....Do you really think they are going to kill a healthy Miami...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by solematic j21

They not playing good offensively, Fields is way off.

he been trash
I've never seen a player so scared to play before. He does not deserve to see any PT the rest of this series. Too bad we couldn't have traded him instead of Mosgov or AR...

This season went far better than I expected. Would've been nice had they given us a legit playoff run, but the team was already thin before we lost our PG and Amare for game 2 and 3. Can't really blame the refs either. I thought they gave away game 1 with 3 horrible calls on the last 3 possessions, but games 2-4 Celtics showed they were a much, much better team. Shawne Williams and Toney are the only players taht would get any kind of playing time outside of Amare and Melo on a contender, so we have a long way to go...

maybe thats why chauncey 'faked' his injury....
to show how valuable he is, and to get that extension....

I don't think there is any chance he gets an extension. That would really infuriate me.

jr smith this off season???????  
who honestly could complain about that move??

NO! PLEASE NO!

Originally Posted by bonafide125

*hopes brandon roy steps in the building*

b.roy on his last legs bruh....jr smith ah free agent this summer thats
instant upgrade over everybody on the roster not named melo, stat, chauncey

nerd.gif

everyone. we do not want JR SMITH anywhere near this team, especially with dantoni as our coach.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

nerd.gif

everyone. we do not want JR SMITH anywhere near this team, especially with dantoni as our coach.

u serious?
laugh.gif
look at whats on that roster right now and you tellin me
you would be mad if jr came to the knicks??? unbelievable

Besides Melo and Stat gut this team. Only player I would be a little sad to see go would be Douglas. I wish we could of had Gallo instead of Fields right now
frown.gif

bro him playing that 6th man role would be nice.
when melo and amare are out they have little to
no offense whatsoever w/ knucklehead plays all
over.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Besides Melo and Stat gut this team. Only player I would be a little sad to see go would be Douglas. I wish we could of had Gallo instead of Fields right now
frown.gif

gut the team soon as the 4th qtr ends

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

HUH? The celtics are playing a HURT knicks team, with no bench what so ever.....Do you really think they are going to kill a healthy Miami...
laugh.gif

First: Why are you here?
Second: Have you been watching the playoffs the past couple years? The Celtics teamwork and defense is clicking now, they don't look like the same team during the end of the season or in the first two games of the series? Do you watch basketball bro? The Celtics are now rolling again (just like they always do, every post season), there chemistry is back, so just like I said, THE HEAT AND BULLS have no shot if they continue this, no shot, at least this year.  Especially if LeBron keeps taking the final shots, they have no chance.  The Celtics are not playing around now.

i've never seen a team with the ability to take superstars out of their games like boston does once they throw in the double/triple teams. and then our wack role players cant do anything cause we traded all of our good ones and fields has turned into a d-league player. this is reminding me why i was so pissed when the trade went down instead of waiting for the offseason to sign him as a UFA.

edit:
eek.gif
a pick and roll

Back
Top Bottom