**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Cool $$! Pat Riley who has probably smashed every mom in Miami plus playing with two of your best friends................Donnie Walsh in a wheelchair and D'Antoni with his weird $$! voice making you feel bad because they needed someone to come save the Knicks. What you think looked more appealing? For the record, I do think they decided to join eachother in Miami way prior to this. But I can bet you behind the scenes that Bron, Wade and Bosh were straight clowning on the Knicks.
You corny son.

Why was I thinking this exact sentiment while reading his post? He's the type to choose a car based on it's looks instead of peaking under the hood to see if there's an engine inside.

For some reason this vid got me
laugh.gif
We want to lead the league in......

video of what was going on in amares brain while mike was talking about not fouling

Spoiler [+]

Either you think Lebron, Wade, and Christina made their decision prior to the start of FA last year or you think Walsh in a wheelchair messed it up for the Knicks. Can't have it both ways. And then comparing Al Davis (from a decade) ago to know is stupid. Walsh will be back for another 2 or 3 years tops, not 10.

I like Faried alot even though he's undersized *pause*

What he does would compliment Amar'e very well and IMO I can see him having not that rough of a transition into the NBA. Every time I've seen him play I always thought he reminded me of Dejuan Blair, which is probably a good thing for us.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Cool $$! Pat Riley who has probably smashed every mom in Miami plus playing with two of your best friends................Donnie Walsh in a wheelchair and D'Antoni with his weird $$! voice making you feel bad because they needed someone to come save the Knicks. What you think looked more appealing? For the record, I do think they decided to join eachother in Miami way prior to this. But I can bet you behind the scenes that Bron, Wade and Bosh were straight clowning on the Knicks.
You corny son.

Why was I thinking this exact sentiment while reading his post? He's the type to choose a car based on it's looks instead of peaking under the hood to see if there's an engine inside.
And you were thinking that sentiment because? What about what I said is corny? I want to see the Knicks win a championship, I just think they have a lot they need to change from within the organization to be able to be a stable organization in the long haul. Clear house of the entire team outside of Melo, Amare, Billups, Turiaf and Fields, get an up and coming young coach and GM, get a ton of blue collar defensive guys and then find someway to get Chris Paul. If you stick with D'Antoni and Walsh for the next 3-4 years, don't get CP3 and get a bunch of fix em up guys to fill positions I could see this thing turning into a mess Marbury/Z-Bo/Curry style.

Ro0k...don't worry bout our team son. Weren't you %$%%%$!+ on the Melo trade? Don't you always have something stupid to say about not a damn bit of your business? How many sn's does it take until you get it? How about deez? #+@#%, with your corny %*#.

roll.gif
You don't agree with anything I said? You guys are straight up dilusional. And no I didn't %*%% on the Melo trade, I %*%% on him going iso for all of the shot clock and jacking up contested mid-range jumpers in the playoffs instead of going to the rack. And I said that Chauncey and Melo were too slow for D'antoni's offense and that it had to frustrate Amare that he was playing on a half-court team for the first time in his career. You act like I'm #*$+@#!% on the Knicks, I'm just saying ways I think they could get better. You're not too good with criticism huh?
You obviously don't even know what "corny" means either, seeing as how nothing I said was made to be funny.

And I'm not %+%!#%! Ro0k or whatever other screen names you think I am.

Dunno how much I trust that article. Thomas' ghost has been haunting the Garden and this isnt the first time we've heard Dolan disavow any involvement with him, only to have him come back.

roll.gif
You don't agree with anything I said? You guys are straight up dilusional. And no I didn't %*%% on the Melo trade.

Melo is so damn slow it's rediculous. Dude doesn't fit in with that Knicks team at all. They're really going to regret trading away Chandler, Gallo and Felton someday soon.
nerd.gif

You act like I'm #*$+@#!% on the Knicks, I'm just saying ways I think they could get better. You're not too good with criticism huh?

Donnie Walsh is OLD

I'd scrap everything in the whole organization except Melo and Amare. 
Billups is a rental that could be kept around another year

indifferent.gif
what would we do without you? steady droppin knowledge.

You obviously don't even know what "corny" means either, seeing as how nothing I said was made to be funny.
Cool $$! Pat Riley who has probably smashed every mom in Miami plus playing with two of your best friends................Donnie Walsh in a wheelchair and D'Antoni with his weird $$! voice making you feel bad because they needed someone to come save the Knicks.
nerd.gif

Buc Em wrote:
And I'm not %+%!#%! Ro0k or whatever other screen names you think I am.

See...that's funny. Cuz you really really are.

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lk6sayF35K1qauecro1_250_1303738859.gif
 Get out.

Back from banned camp.

To catch up @+@$ Mark Jackson, Oden, Yao, and any of these other bums ppl were talking about should come to the Knicks. If Chandler is dumb enough to come back here for less money I hope he's ready to get traded again (probably packaged for CP3
laugh.gif
). Some of yall crazy.  I was fuming after the game 1 loss and was numb to game 2 and pretty much after that lost attachment or any hope of this being a good series. We all would like a better coach but Pringles aint leaving so just deal with that. I don't know how yall don't get tired of talking about how bad of a coach he is and how he should be fired. Should just be going through the motions since we've been through this.

Anyway, happy to see Donnie is most likely staying. At least I can look forward to the draft since FA seems will only be getting Dalembert at best.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Nah I think Ro0ks new SN is Cearus or some lame $#@* like that.
I thought it was CosmicCanon with the way he's a Heat bandwagoner now. Smh, %##! gets me mad when dude tries to talk about the Mets like son, you wanna root for a team in Miami, root for all of them.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Nah I think Ro0ks new SN is Cearus or some lame $#@* like that.
I thought it was CosmicCanon with the way he's a Heat bandwagoner now. Smh, %##! gets me mad when dude tries to talk about the Mets like son, you wanna root for a team in Miami, root for all of them.
Basically.

Who knows all three SN's could be him
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

For some reason this vid got me
laugh.gif
We want to lead the league in......

Mozgov in there looking guilty as hell
The question is why did Eddy Curry sit in the front? Plus he looked hungry
30t6p3b.gif

i still think dolan will have isiah by his side as a friend and telling him advice on the knicks... but dolan does seem serious about not bringing him back which is a good thing... i would bring him back as a scout though since he knows how to draft and thats it... im just somewhat happy that donnie might come back as pres
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom