**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Nice shirt up there... if I lived in NY I'd buy one for sure.
This is just the pre-sale, I got you in a week or two

And I'm coming with the NT discount codes haha

random: but did eddy curry play at all last season?
laugh.gif

Meanwhile, @I_Am_Iman is tearing it up at both ends of the floor at #Impact. Do we credit Walsh for a great pick? Or... See what I mean? - Alan Hahn

jmikeNBAusat J. Michael Falgoust
Iman Shumpert is draining the mid-range jumper over DeRozan. Good handle. Good elevation #nbalockout @impactbball #knicks

Shumpert goes baseline, uses his body to shed DeRozan and hits another j. #nbalockout @impactbball #knicks

Damon Jones just walks over to Shumpert during a timeout and says to him, "You're f----n him up." LOL #nbalockout @impactbball #knicks

OK, this Shumpert vs. DeRozan thing is gettin a tad testy. Hard foul by DeRozan #nbalockout @impactbball #knicks jmikeNBAusat J. Michael FalgoustShumpert is the only guy playing defense on his team. Gets steal and dunk on pass to DeRozan #nbalockout @impactbball

it's pretty disappointing that i'll have no knicks games to watch to counter the boredom i'm feeling from watching these giants games

Is Amare's NWA tattoo airbrushed out in those pics? I could've swore he had one on his left shoulder on the front.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Shumpert D > any rookie in next years class
lets just hope we can keep some talent around this time, and not use him as trade bait down the line

i'm back with a new name btw

Jamaal Tinsley looks so thin. 
pimp.gif
 Brooklyn, Stand up!
We were able to catch up with up with Knicks rookieIman Shumpert at day three of the Las Vegas Impact League.  He gave us an update on his summer workouts and hopes for this season, if there is one.

IamaGM.com:  How do you feel about day three here at Impact?

Iman Shumpert:  Its gotten a lot more competitive. We got good rest after yesterday so the level of play went up

IamaGM.com:  The rumblings from new York fans are that they are very unsure of what you can bring to the team, do you feel you have anything to prove to anyone?

IS:  Only to the Knicks organization is who I have anything to prove to.

IamaGM.com:  Is there any specific part of your game that you have worked on this summer?

IS:  Yes- Knocking down that consistent shot.  Especially with all the double teams to Melo and Amare, knowing that I have dominant players on the team I know I have to be ready to knock down those open shots.

IamaGM.com:  You came out very aggressive right from the tip against Derozan, is there a bit of rivalry there?

IS:  Yeah that’s my boy right there!  We go way back to the same McDonald's high school all American class.  There is always going to be friendly competition between me and him

IamaGM.com:  You and Demar had back to back highlight dunks of the day – you with the Dominique style reverse dunk and him with the 360 two hander.

IS:  Yeah Demar is more of a pure dunker but I got little bounce in my game too.  Demar is a high flyer, I don’t fly that high but I can fly.

Back
Top Bottom