**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by d3simet

Landry Fields has 6 double-double (recorded a double-double in three straight games).
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

This dude Kelly hates us! everypost game he tells the fans we are garbage! We won We WON!

Thats al I care about, after being garbage for 9 years this feels great!
happy.gif

proph is probably gonna get a game-ball signed by Landry Fields
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Or a photo of Landry Fields signed by Eddy Curry

Back to .500. 
pimp.gif

We should trade for Iggy! I swear I like the idea of having Amar'e has the number one option! If we get Iggy maybe we would not have to give up an arm and leg!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by XVIIIAirJordan

We should trade for Iggy! I swear I like the idea of having Amar'e has the number one option! If we get Iggy maybe we would not have to give up an arm and leg!
ohwell.gif
Hell. NO. Trade for iggy when he have a shot at Melo ? Even without a shot at Melo i wouldn't trade for Iggy.

Knick games =

Spoiler [+]
shutterstock_roller_coaster.jpg

We are currently 6th place, Only teams below that can challenge us for that spot is MIL & CHA.

No excuses for missing the playoffs. I like my chances vs Miami too.
laugh.gif

Gallo didn't lose it for us. He made Prince taking tough shots. Prince was too good for him today only. Knicks fans yelled at D'Antoni for switching Gallo to Chandler on Prince. Next play, Prince made nice moves on Chandler, and then he hit an easy shot over him. Prince had it going today plus he got some helps from the referees. Gallo barely touched Prince at the end of first overtime quarter.

IDK what people expect from Gallo. After the first four games or so he's looked pretty good and looked like an All-Starr on the road trip. Consistency will always be an issue with young players. and its not just gallo somebody here was comparing TD to Duhon of last year, r u serious? TD is 10x the player duhon is.

Young players will struggle with consistency its natural. Just gotta keep faith with them. Its also why AR deserves more burn.
I expect Gallo to avg 17.5/7/4 this year. I'd be very happy for that. 

Will has potential to avg 16ppg and 1bpg of the bench.

Dub, I agree that Gallo is getting some dubious treatment here in this thread when in all actuality, he has been playing pretty well since returning from his slump. However, when it comes to AR, I just don't see dude making it; here in NY, definitely not. Somewhere else, maybe, but the Knicks don't have time to see AR through his growing pains. The only advantage to playing him IMO is to hope he shows signs of life to use as trade bait. He says the right things, but put him on the court & he does nothing to help the team in his limited minutes. He has tunnel vision out there that disrupts the team. He should look to Bill Walker who has had his feet both in and out of the rotation. When he's in, he plays within the offense, moving the ball, and picking his spots when they present themselves.

Landry Fields had four years in college. Landry Fields is Landry Fields do not compare him to mere mortals.

Back
Top Bottom