**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by petermans

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Get this spanish reporter outta here, I did not understand a word he said.
i will cut you!
laugh.gif
^ love this jersey so happy I bought it. Hoping that they drop a Carmelo version.
To other guy talkin sh about my fellow Spics...it's NY, there's more of us than anything else there. Lala is full and Melo has been embracing his side, so sit down and shut the f up B

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Get this spanish reporter outta here, I did not understand a word he said.
i will cut you!
laugh.gif
^ love this jersey so happy I bought it. Hoping that they drop a Carmelo version.
To other guy talkin sh about my fellow Spics...it's NY, there's more of us than anything else there. Lala is full and Melo has been embracing his side, so sit down and shut the f up B
cojelo con take it easy papa, I don't think he was serious. If I buy 1 ticket, think they'll let my whole fam sit there with me?

It's gonna be damn near impossible to cop an authentic Melo throwback here in the city. Has anybody picked up anything yet?

im pretty sure he picked #7 because his son was born on March 7, 2007. definitely not 22-15=7

I am not a Knicks fan at all, but Im real interested to see how it works out on the court 
nerd.gif

EDIT:
eyes.gif
and SMH @ DirecTV for showing the pregame but cuttin it off once the game bout to start. They got me
roll.gif

I expect a slow first few games, especially over the next two weeks.

Get the W tonight though.
pimp.gif

I usually ignore the bandwagon fans because I don't want them taking away from my excitement for the future, but when we win a title in 2-3 years, I'm gonna be so pissed being at a parade where 75% of the people there weren't fans before a few days ago, standing there and talking about the "Isiah days" like they had to suffer through it even though they read about it on wikipedia
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, I know my son Melo is gonna have a huge night, but let's not forget about my man Amar'e..He's gonna have Bogut 1 on 1 which he didn't have the luxury of the first game..They're both gonna have huge games 
smokin.gif
Lets do work
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom