**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Uh guess who holds the players accountable though?

THE COACH. Yes players should have pride out there but if the coach doesnt show desire for a certain area of the game then players will slowly do the same.

He's not going to change is what I have a problem with.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Trolls are welcome to post their laughing smileys..

just remember that Method Man is watching you people lol

see Bulls thread
Kinda ironic isn't it? when you guys are all over our game threads after losses like last night
eyes.gif

You guys shouldn't be too mad over losing to such a talented team like the Cavs. You'll get 'em next time

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

see Bulls thread
Kinda ironic isn't it? when you guys are all over our game threads after losses like last night
eyes.gif

You guys shouldn't be too mad over losing to such a talented team like the Cavs. You'll get 'em next time
by our do you mean celtics or heat?

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

see Bulls thread
eyes.gif

by our do you mean celtics or heat?

both,you dudes are in most teams threads after they lose yet you get upset when the same happens to you

Yall buggin blaming this loss on D'Antoni. He didn't lose a 12 pt lead two times, nor did he leave Baron open for 3. A good defensive stop or even they scored 2 points would not have put the game out of reach with w/e time was left for us.

If he won I was gonna praise him for subbing in Carter for D in this up n down game and it seemed like he expanded his rotation and sat Walker for the lack of impact.

I couldn't believe this ridiculous close game in the 4th the way we were playing
30t6p3b.gif
Must win revenge game my !*%.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Uh guess who holds the players accountable though?

THE COACH. Yes players should have pride out there but if the coach doesnt show desire for a certain area of the game then players will slowly do the same.

He's not going to change is what I have a problem with.
So you didn't see the mic'd up segment during the game where Pringles was talking about defense and the playoffs?

EDIT

Matter of fact. Imma let yall over reactors go ahead with your end of the world posts. This was a terrible lose but putting this all on the coach is idiotic. Can't even read some of these posts from Knicks fans. Fire D'Antoni tomorrow, so Herb Williams or Dan D'Antoni can take over
laugh.gif
tired.gif

This can't be possible

The first one was ehh, They got us

The second game was a WTH

Now this one is a you can't be serious

No Jamison and they can't pull out a dub

the cavs just got our mark... we just can't beat them this year plain n simple... i give them all the credit... but we need to recover and take this game in atlanta and im praying that chauncey plays even if hes at 75%

honestly there are times that people overreact in this thread over losses. but this isn't just ONE loss to the cavs (which is unacceptable to begin with.)

this is losing 3 out of 3 games to a trash team that has the record for most losses in a row in the history of the NBA. and 2 of their top 3/4 players were out this time. they beat us before the trade and after. home and away. if an overreaction would ever be warranted then now would be the time. this %+*+ is embarrassing especially with Melo's talk about this being a must win and a revenge game so obviously the players didn't approach this game as nonchalantly as they did the previous 2.

its easy to just play it off as one game out of 82, but losing 3 out of 3, and 2 out 2 to these bums after the trade clearly shows a lack of heart. i think you can't truly judge a team until you see them in the playoffs, but if we see a lack of heart, effort, and intensity in the playoffs then nobody should be surprised.

i really don't understand how this %+*+ happened considering they basically have done this against 2 different rosters.

you guys should look at the bright side, there's no way we're gonna face the cavs in the playoffs, whew

Originally Posted by you go boy

the good thing is when they were on that 26 game losing streak they didn't break it against us 
laugh.gif
Could've been 37 if they didn't beat us.
laugh.gif
wait...
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom