**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

ya the way this team is playing by taking nights off they expect to make the playoffs 
laugh.gif
... but i hope we do make the playoffs... with all the remaining games we have left i don't know how many we can win if any...whats the magic number to make it for us 

Forget the magics game cause we are definitely gonna lose that game. I just hope we break this losing streak against the Nets.

Originally Posted by you go boy

ya the way this team is playing by taking nights off they expect to make the playoffs 
laugh.gif
... but i hope we do make the playoffs... with all the remaining games we have left i don't know how many we can win if any...whats the magic number to make it for us 
They not taking nights off they cant get it done on offense (dont expect defense).

the other night when they played the magic and van gundy was speaking on the knicks it seemed as he would be perfect for them.. idk if they would go after him after he left us the last time

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

As a person who says things about sports all the time, odds say you will be wrong about a lot of things, (Kevin Love, Perry Jones, San Fran Giants) but it's all worth it when you do end up being right.

I do the cookin dance every time the knicks loose.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Reported.

As a person who says things about sports all the time, odds say you will be wrong about a lot of things, (Kevin Love, Perry Jones, San Fran Giants) but it's all worth it when you do end up being right.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

tumblr_l16pqmNsdk1qzueujo1_400.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

batman-darkseid1.jpg

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

$14 Million option ? 
roll.gif

Yea right.
If that option is picked up...%*%%...I don't even wanna think about that. Billups looks straight up cooked. We doggin him now...imagine he didn't hit that big lucky shot against the Heat? His overall contribution to the team would be zero.
We'll know this team is a serious contender when Fields is coming off the bench. Not that hes not starter worthy, but dude just got that all around game that screams perennial 6th man of the year, which is far from an insult. 

and i think blaming the chemistry is overrated because they were winning immediately after the trade and beating good teams... im not trying to shove it to the side like it don't mean anything because it does but theres a lot of other issues with this team that topple the chemistry issues... but hopefully this is just a slide and they will get out of this losing streak just like they did the other 2 times this happened this season...the concerning thing is this happened 3 times this year and twice before the melo trade...i do know we need a new coach and not extend chauncey... i don't care about toney starting... i'm not saying hes our answer but i can live with him instead of chauncey...we need to draft a center or point guard and also sign either a center or point guard this summer depending on which position we don't draft...im saying forget the third max and just fill out the roster

^ nah man we still need some wins... i wouldn't bank on it but i sure hope so... the east is really weak which is pitiful but ill take it... at the end of the day nobody will remember this terrible streak or our record really as long as we make the playoffs... for example when the knicks made the playoffs in 04 with marbury they made the playoffs below .500 and got swept in the playoffs but i look at it at least we made the playoffs 
laugh.gif

nobody remembers or cares about the 04 playoffs. we got swept

people say we had a bad decade. which includes 04 lol.

There are alot of things wrong. I know it's bad because I have become numb. I wasn't numb throughout all the bad times. I just can't deal with this. It's whatever. We are cursed. We won't win with Dolan around and one way players

Normally I'd say time will take care of it, but there's a serious fissure between coach and players. Something's got to give.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Amare os still better than bosh

He ain't crying either

laugh.gif

oh and he will be. Keep this up and you better believe Amare will be making noise about touches...plays...etc. Knicks in the playoffs

is always fun, it will be a shame if they really do have a Mets like collapse.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by DubA169

Amare os still better than bosh

He ain't crying either

laugh.gif

oh and he will be. Keep this up and you better believe Amare will be making noise about touches...plays...etc. Knicks in the playoffs

is always fun, it will be a shame if they really do have a Mets like collapse.

I think he was talking about real tears.

Originally Posted by RitchDad

atleast it wont be a marlins style collapse....you kno the one that usually starts in early may

WOAH, did i strike a nerve? You're incorrect btw it's usually august.

2ccwaip.jpg

At the end of the day stat is just a jump shooting power forward who plays no d and can't rebound. When u suck at 2 out of 3 there is a problem.big picture winning a chip we clearly see what our problem is no big man no point guard and a terrible coach. Let's take care of all 3 and we will win 50 games a year.

Back
Top Bottom