Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

its not that i cant get in it wont prcess my payments. i been trying through fnl mobile and website its not an issue of getting through my payments wont process ive tried altering the adress, using diff browsers creating new paypal accounts with different cards nothing works for me im screwed

I see, did you add your full zip code, as in the digits that follow after the first five? I had did that before and it worked

its not that i cant get in it wont prcess my payments. i been trying through fnl mobile and website its not an issue of getting through my payments wont process ive tried altering the adress, using diff browsers creating new paypal accounts with different cards nothing works for me im screwed

I see, did you add your full zip code, as in the digits that follow after the first five? I had did that before and it worked
i used my girls card and it went through on guest checkout .... 4 of my own cards got denied including my paypal

they even let me use domestic shipping for 6.99

Last edited:
So I didn't get a confirmation from SNKRS but they say my delivery is ready for 6/2/16

All of my info is correct, is this normal?

I cooked, my son cooked, and I helped a fella out in line that was waiting for all the raffle customers to get theirs to see if any would be left over. Helped him out and he didn't have to give me anything. My good deeds have been done for the day.

anyone know where i can get a 11.5 or 12....its out of stock on FNL

Yep at this point online is dry, I would try your local malls and shoe stores that carry them. I'm sure there has to be some unclaimed pairs floating around. Don't call just show up with money in hand.

Or wait for a Restock :rofl:

fnl not working on mobile or desktop for me.

I didn't want these ugly over hyped shoes anyways.

After an hour and 45 minutes, I was finally able to secure my size 11 and a 7c for my son's 2nd birthday next month. Very happy Saturday

paypal always fails for me on finish line unless i sign out of my fnl account 
grin.gif

LOL @ the shoe palace 2 minute timer. they expect someone to sit there and re-click manually every 2 minutes? i obviously don't want these (or any sneaker) that badly

Wow i thought my order didnt go thru because i got tired of waiting while it was saying pending and just now got the email confirmation.

Finally got my confirmation email from NDC, all is well now.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
LOL @ the shoe palace 2 minute timer. they expect someone to sit there and re-click manually every 2 minutes? i obviously don't want these (or any sneaker) that badly
I just hit refresh and that seemed to do the trick

Back
Top Bottom