Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

I enter the wrong zip on snkrs app after I bought the shoes. Contacted Nike they said once we send u the shipping confirmation to contact ups with the updated zip. Worst case they said it will get sent back to Nike and then they will ship it out again no charge. Love Nike man

Had the wife pick them up at this low key spot this morning, No lines, no hassle...(I was at work)

Quality is Trash compared to the OG's... they're still using black paint for the midsole (like they did for the 03 joints) and the tumbled leather is too tumbled, the OG's were soft and buttery...oh, and they're still using plastic for the 2 top lace loops instead of metal like the OG's... I'm 29 and I'm really not into the "shoe game" like I used to be I just buy retros for the memories they once brought, but the XII's were my favorite Jordan growing up and they still are... So I wanted so much more out of these... I thought JB was remastering shoes?
I  have taxi's from 2013,  before the announcement of all this "remastered" bs. I compared the two and basically the only difference is the the tumbled leather on the flu games is softer. JB is giving out BS and charging reseller price. rant over lol

Yup. Happened to me on my second pair of Masters... thought I came up on two pair... stated they oversold. Instead, they gave me a guarantee link on the French Blues (wasn't planning on picking them up, but thought, "why not?") and a 20% off coupon that was good until August (which I in turn used on two pair of Kobe XI NikeID's on his last game). 

This time, just picked up the one pair of Flu Games... I'll be royally pissed if they cancel my order (unless they give me that guarantee buy on those White OVO 12s) 
tongue.gif

Starting to look like last year was just a fluke with unpopular silhouettes and cws. Everything released this year has done very well. Were all of these XIIs produced in the same numbers as the 72-10s, maroons and WC IVs or have they tightened supply a little?

This retro was well done. My pair looks good. Hope eryone that wanted got em. I'm layin low til July for them metallic 5s. I'm goin all the way in on them joints... [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Picked up my size from the local Footlocker and a 4Y for my girl, off shoepalace. These were my first and favorite J. Hope everyone can eat sooner than later.

0/7 on raffles...but hit on SNKRS desktop. online releases involve trial and error w/ bots, splash pages, crashes, recycling, early links, wrong links, desktop, mobile, mobile-desktop. u have to gain some experience from previous Ls for future success!

Last edited:
0/7 on raffles...but hit on SNKRS desktop. online releases involve trial and error w/ bots, splash pages, crashes, recycling, early links, wrong links, desktop, mobile, mobile-desktop. u have to gain some experience from previous Ls for future success!
I might be one of the most experienced people here but when im trying to get a GR and just being casual about it, nike always has some way to give you the unknown. and I still havent figured out why finishline is a hit or miss with my CC's/paypal. sometimes its clutch, other times it wont process i just dont know.

Had the wife pick them up at this low key spot this morning, No lines, no hassle...(I was at work)

Quality is Trash compared to the OG's... they're still using black paint for the midsole (like they did for the 03 joints) and the tumbled leather is too tumbled, the OG's were soft and buttery...oh, and they're still using plastic for the 2 top lace loops instead of metal like the OG's... I'm 29 and I'm really not into the "shoe game" like I used to be I just buy retros for the memories they once brought, but the XII's were my favorite Jordan growing up and they still are... So I wanted so much more out of these... I thought JB was remastering shoes?
come on bro this old news..you gotta set the bar low..im around the same age as you..but all this was expected with the quality..im actually happy with the leather..and it feels well made..better than recent retros..im happy with it i think they did a good job compared to other sneakers

its getting to a point, with some retros, that the shoe is not even the same feel as it used to as far as the brand is concerned...you dont feel like you getting that old product that you loved...its like a new POS like what is this?

Last edited:
Waited at Footlocker this morning for 2 hours to have my size sell out to the person in front me. While in line, a young girl told me that Simons Sportswear around the block was selling Men's sizes only, with no line or campers out front. After hearing from Footlocker they were sold out I booked down to Simons. When I got there the employee tried to get me to leave the front of the store by telling me they only had crib sizes. While i'm telling him you don't sound too sure about that, he lets 3 of his co-workers out of the front door with about 10 Men's sizes. After that another employee brings out another stack of GS pairs to the counter. I told him you're either bringing my size out or I'm calling corporate. I'm amazed it actually worked. My size magically appeared and every employee immediately got all apologetic.

Fcfs here got 2 pears had to stand in line for 3hrs and camp at 530am pacific..worth it.. one for me one for my high schooler..fit is good leather is good not great but team retail all the way..good luck hope everyone gets theirs

Bro it's not even close to December and I can already sense how much websites are going to crash when the Space Jam's come out...

Waited at Footlocker this morning for 2 hours to have my size sell out to the person in front me. While in line, a young girl told me that Simons Sportswear around the block was selling Men's sizes only, with no line or campers out front. After hearing from Footlocker they were sold out I booked down to Simons. When I got there the employee tried to get me to leave the front of the store by telling me they only had crib sizes. While i'm telling him you don't sound too sure about that, he lets 3 of his co-workers out of the front door with about 10 Men's sizes. After that another employee brings out another stack of GS pairs to the counter. I told him you're either bringing my size out or I'm calling corporate. I'm amazed it actually worked. My size magically appeared and every employee immediately got all apologetic.
smokin.gif

and repped for having No One Can Do It Better on vinyl 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
"GIVE ME MY GOD DAMN 12'S FAM."

*Hides behind the mens sizes*

"WE ONLY GOT GRADE SCHOOL BRO"

ish crazy

Back
Top Bottom