Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

1 for 2 on shipping confirmations via SNKRS. Hoping the second pair ships too. Congrats to everyone who copped today that wanted em!

For those who like to complain about the "quality" or "craftsmanship" of today's remastered models, check out these pics of OG's. Can you see the defects in the midsole areas? As much as we want to glorify OG's as unmatched, there were just as many "flaws" with them back then as there are today. The only difference is that today Nike/JB is most likely doubling/tripling the production.

Peep the right shoe

Peep the Left shoe

s-l300.jpg

Peep the right shoe

%24_1.JPG

Last edited:

OKC blew their chance....just like the L.A. Clippers had done last year when they were up 3-1 against the Rockets with a chance to clinch at home up by 16 in the 3rd quarter before blowing the game and the series.

I was wrong. I thought OKC would finish them but the Warriors showed the heart of a champion tonight. Curry's game in the first half today had FLU-like symptoms but he did his own MJ impersonation tonight in the 4th quarter with the help of Klay "Klutch" Thompson.

With Game 7 at Oakland, the Warriors now have all momentum and will probably now win the series.

And the silver lining in all of this?

After Kevin Durant loses Game 7, he loses confidence in his team and decides to join my Los Angeles Lakers in the summer. I can't wait.
lose confidence in his team and decide to join the disfunctional Lakers and do what? Help them get another lottery pick? 
roll.gif

On another note....Curry is playin' scared as if his game got the FLU lol

Warriors playin' more like chumps than champs

This is Lebron's year. Cavs on a major mission...
Na, warriors got dis again bruh.
As far as winning the West, you are probably right.

But the Cavs are going to be a tall mountain to climb for the Warriors. Lebron won two games by himself in last year's Finals against essentially the same Warriors team WITHOUT Kyrie AND K-Love. With a healthy team that's looking for redemption, Lebron is out to prove that he is the real MVP this year. That's why I have Cleveland in 7

Last edited:
ordered a 8.5 from fnl and tried to get a 10.5 for my sis bf but didnt go through. i ended up gettin a 10.5 from snkrs. then i just got an email from fnl they shipped a 10.5 so i guess an order went through. so i guess ill be returning one.

Quality wise between Masters, French Blue, and Food Poisoning 12s do yall think theyre pretty much the same?

OKC blew their chance....just like the L.A. Clippers had done last year when they were up 3-1 against the Rockets with a chance to clinch at home up by 16 in the 3rd quarter before blowing the game and the series.

I was wrong. I thought OKC would finish them but the Warriors showed the heart of a champion tonight. Curry's game in the first half today had FLU-like symptoms but he did his own MJ impersonation tonight in the 4th quarter with the help of Klay "Klutch" Thompson.

With Game 7 at Oakland, the Warriors now have all momentum and will probably now win the series.

And the silver lining in all of this?

After Kevin Durant loses Game 7, he loses confidence in his team and decides to join my Los Angeles Lakers in the summer. I can't wait.
lose confidence in his team and decide to join the disfunctional Lakers and do what? Help them get another lottery pick? 
roll.gif
Lakers have almost $70 million in cap space. Kobe is gone. These two things alone speak volumes.

Lakers can sign two Max free agents (Durant, Whiteside) and can add another key piece or two with more than $11 million left over.

They'll be right back in the mix. Maybe not championship contenders right away. But definitely right back in the playoff mix.

Is it because you also have the OGs, '03s, and '16s and you want to complete the collection or is there something specific about the '09s that you like?

For me, the suede on the upper wasn't that big a deal but what I didn't like about them was the sick face on the tongue and the 97-sick face-38 imprint on the lateral side of the shoe. I thought they were trying to do way too much with all those "decorations."

Just to add on to the collection

Hated the 97/38 stamp also.
It just looked awkward on the sides
Would have been dope placed on insoles instead

Lining was way too thin on back of tongue

Hated the suede / nubuck because once water gets into it it's ruined.

That leather mudguard did not match well with the uppers at all especially looking at the shoe from an aerial view

Also those bits of lint or fuzz that stick on uppers when you wipe them down

Wish the shoe was all leather with the sick face on tongue.

Last edited:
Just got shipping email from Nike :pimp:

Hallelujah! Praise the sneaker gods [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Haven't gotten a shipping email from Nike, after having my masters cancelled I'm somewhat starting to freak out lol

Is it because you also have the OGs, '03s, and '16s and you want to complete the collection or is there something specific about the '09s that you like?

For me, the suede on the upper wasn't that big a deal but what I didn't like about them was the sick face on the tongue and the 97-sick face-38 imprint on the lateral side of the shoe. I thought they were trying to do way too much with all those "decorations."
Just to add on to the collection

Hated the 97/38 stamp also.
It just looked awkward on the sides
Would have been dope placed on insoles instead

Lining was way too thin on back of tongue

Hated the suede / nubuck because once water gets into it it's ruined.

That leather mudguard did not match well with the uppers at all especially looking at the shoe from an aerial view

Also those bits of lint or fuzz that stick on uppers when you wipe them down

Wish the shoe was all leather with the sick face on tongue.
Although the mudguard is not a perfect match for the suede upper, I think the suede makes for a nice spin on the shoe. Had they placed the 97/38 stamp on the insoles instead like you said, plus keeping the rest of the shoe as true to original as possible (meaning without the sick face and instead putting two3 on the tongue), I probably would have copped.

The only way I'd purchase them now is if I found them in DS or VNDS condition for $100 or less.

Back
Top Bottom