Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Okay hopefully he didnt give me fakes lol
Just my opinion, but if you got a receipt, etc., I think you should be in good shape. If not, at the very least you could take them back to the store if you didn't test drive them I would think...

I'm probably in the minority but playoffs were my favorite, that white was hard to keep clean tho. My least favorite color way was the obsidians. For some reason my taxis were the most uncomfortable shoe I have ever worn, so I sold em.
I argee with u bro

Can some legit check my 2016 Bred 12s
Why the Jumpman on the tounge look like his back broke 
roll.gif

Anyone else notice how bad everyone slept on the Air Jordan 17+ release today, they actually thought that **** was gonna sell like the 12's 
roll.gif

I'm probably in the minority but playoffs were my favorite, that white was hard to keep clean tho. My least favorite color way was the obsidians. For some reason my taxis were the most uncomfortable shoe I have ever worn, so I sold em.
There will never be a shoe that gets more dirty then Jordan 4 Alt '89s. I had them for 1 day, didn't even wear them outside and the back and toebox got dirty. 

I don't mean to derail the thread, but who here got OKC pullin off the unthinkable tonight? Only way I see GS losing is if Curry plays like he got the FLU.

Back
Top Bottom