Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

roll.gif

My size 13 came from Nike with no spacer. You really don't need one when you have boats for feet though :lol:

Last edited:
I recommend an all natural cleaner to remove the glue stains. Plus this proves we need to stop giving in to the hype. Do u have to whip glue stains of NMD's?

Mine arrived today and finally got them on my feet. Got my TTS 9.5, and they do fit somewhat loose as others had mentioned. Should be ok by lacing them a little tighter & wearing thicker socks. But man do I wish I could try on .5 size lower. Age old thing I hate about hype sneakers launches. Can't just go to the store, try on & exchange if you need to. Oh well. That's how the game goes. 

That's geeky, Jeff.

one of two has arrived. im digging these... might just keep them both... size 8's by the way ;P

4 size 13s all purchased locally from authorized JB retailers, none of the 4 had spacers.

How interesting. Can we get detailed pics of this spacer, all from different angles? Also, please find out the weight for all of them.

Last edited:
im not the one to tell people not to complain. It's your right as a consumer. But if "quality" like glue or other trivial ish is an excuse for you to resell, you're part of the problem. If there is no major flaw with the shoes, then forreal **** and put them on your feet and be thankful you can afford $200 sneakers.

I really blame the Internet tho. Because in 1997 there was no way to compare every detail of every purchased sneaker through pics and comments on a mass scale. Not had the option to resell for large profit. You either dealt with the defect or took them shiids backs.

Last edited:
Got my size 12 in yesterday from SNKRS. Took them out the box for all of 5 minutes. Will probably look at them some more today to form a better opinion

Today is the day finally.

Hope this SNKRS pair is cleaner than the City Gear pair I got on RD.

It's the same old story yea, but theres a market for EVERYTHING out there, art, event tickets, cars, jewelery, got damn Yugioh cards **** like that...it seems only sneakers get the bad rep for whatever reason

At the same time yea they are just shoes and most people buying them are buying them to inpress other people. Theres nothing wrong with an AF1 but we're accustomed to that not being "hot"

Idk what do ya'll think

It's the same old story yea, but theres a market for EVERYTHING out there, art, event tickets, cars, jewelery, got damn Yugioh cards **** like that...it seems only sneakers get the bad rep for whatever reason

At the same time yea they are just shoes and most people buying them are buying them to inpress other people. Theres nothing wrong with an AF1 but we're accustomed to that not being "hot"

Idk what do ya'll think

Throwback to the sb inception.

Everyone hopped on $60 dunks and let Jordan's sit.

Social media ruined the world, not just sneakers.

The spacers only come with the larger sized shoes (I think size 11 and up??) because they used bigger sized boxes for the larger shoes. After a certain size, the shoes just not have fit in the normal box. My size 9 did not come with spacers.

Back
Top Bottom