Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Might not hurt to call eastbay with the product number as many people just got through for the 11 lows.

I can't believe how lucky I am.

After missing out on these during launch and striking out with raffles, I was on lunch break this past Monday and decided to randomly walk into Champs on Yonge Street in Downtown Toronto.

Apparently, 10 mins before I came in, some guy returned a pair of size 11 Flu Games because he decided he wanted the White/Red XI lows that dropped this past Saturday instead.

I walked in just as one of the employees was putting one of the shoes on display. I asked him what size, he said 11, instant purchase for me.

Left with the biggest smile on my face, I honestly felt like a child on Christmas morning.

That's what I call a good day 8)

I see people were successful on the restock today, sadly I didn't try. I'm trying to save the $200 I got for the Nike Air Black and Metallic Silver 5s. When I manage to get a job (Wal Mart hasn't called me back to confirm I got the job) I'll probably be able to secure these by my birthday (June 25).

@ June 25th :pimp: and I hope you get that job.

Last edited:
@ June 25th
pimp.gif
and I hope you get that job.
Yeah, a lot of people are born on that day.
laugh.gif
 Thank you my friend, I appreciate it.

How can I track my FTL if they never sent me an email? I paid through PayPal and wasn’t logged into my FTL account.

The word on twitter is there is suppose to be a restock (sneaker sites) tomorrow at 10 am EST. For the people trying to secure a pair go for it, others don't let them sit on the site for others.
give it a rest. the schtick is getting old.
someone owes someone an apology.
roll.gif
why?
it's pretty obvious why.. should that someone do it? i could care less.. i was just busting ball because the internet rumor was actually true. 

The word on twitter is there is suppose to be a restock (sneaker sites) tomorrow at 10 am EST. For the people trying to secure a pair go for it, others don't let them sit on the site for others.
roll.gif
why?
it's pretty obvious why.. should that someone do it? i could care less.. i was just busting ball because the internet rumor was actually true. 
ok...but im not referring to the "rumor" at all in what i posted tho... so yea, maybe somebody should apologize? lol

Last edited:

roll.gif
why?
ok...but im not referring to the "rumor" at all in what i posted tho... so yea, maybe somebody should apologize? lol
yeah, that someone said my bad. lol

roll.gif
why?
yeah, that someone said my bad. lol
i think the apology has been accepted and all is good haha

Finally got around to opening my boxes... got a pair from FL and NDC .... gonna keep one n send the other one back.... one left shoe is covered in glue stains and already has a crease... other left shoe already shoes fading in the ugly rasberry colored midsole

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom