Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

everything sat in 09 for the most part.
true, is say things started flying in 2011-2012. The most ironic release that sat was the Bravo Toro 5s pack.

the concord holiday release really set things off to be honest.

we got black/cement 3s that thanksgiving that i had a hard time selling for retail because i ordered the wrong size from overseas :lol:

so many great releases that happened pre-2011... so, so many.

i remember dudes were going in on the toro pack during the employee appreciation that was happening monthly at footlockers and they STILL took forever to sell out :lol:

Jordan's were easy to get pre-2011 for the most part. The Space Jams caused chaos but you could still obtain them pretty easily.

Space Jam was chaos for me, I have my pair now, but i'll never forget how bitter I was when Footlocker cancelled my order the next day :x
Concord release was the beginning of the end.

Space jams I camped for 6 hours inside the warm mall at sports zone. I was in high school and we had 2 weeks off for spring break because of a lot of snow. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Bought the flu games on RD

Black/red 12s are so nostalgic. Takes me back to 6th grade when kids were rockin em on the courts. Right around the time mario 64 and the n64 were comin out. In for nostalgia.

Tbh my first is were the nubck 12s and cherry 12s besides the magic 7s

Getting sneakers back just 2009 alone was a much more simple process. Most of anything you wanted generally was 150 - 200 off of anybody.

I remember securing the  White, Bronze, Cardinal Red, and Black (Cardinal) 7 back in 2011. They were sitting in my area.

I remember securing the White, Bronze, Cardinal Red, and Black (Cardinal) 7 back in 2011. They were sitting in my area.

I remember those being on jimmy Jazz for $70 back then. JJ used to put Jay's on sale with no cares given :lol:

Last edited:
I remember those being on jimmy Jazz for $70 back then. JJ used to put Jay's on sale with no cares given
laugh.gif
Wish I would have waited then
laugh.gif

Space Jam was chaos for me, I have my pair now, but i'll never forget how bitter I was when Footlocker cancelled my order the next day :x
Concord release was the beginning of the end.

Man I remember copping my pair at like 4am on FNL. The midnight releases were better imo

I just wore my cardnals the other day they still clean and they sat where I'm at i kno i got em way after release date but u can't go wrong wit em glad I copped em!

Last edited:
I love Cardinal 7s. The tour/yellow 4s also have an excellent color scheme and use of materials that I feel would look great if transitioned to the Jordan 7 model

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom