Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Who cares what another man does with his shoes. I've bought shoes I though I would want and like to wear but realize they dont flow well with me. Not even a hype thing but it is what it is lol.

Ya'll thinking a straight up trade French Blues for Flu Games will work?  Or you thinkin gonna have to add a little cash with the FB's to get these...?

Im surprised that JB didn't jack up the price to 220 for these, the Masters, and the French Blues. With the hype around em all, they could have easily made the extra money and they still would have sold out. 

Im surprised that JB didn't jack up the price to 220 for these, the Masters, and the French Blues. With the hype around em all, they could have easily made the extra money and they still would have sold out. 
There's nothing even close to "Remastered" about them

exactly. Was there something really "remastered" about the 72-10s?? They added some leather instead of the normal mesh, and changed the upper to a different material. Also, the SJs are already set to 220, and they won't be anything different.

exactly. Was there something really "remastered" about the 72-10s?? They added some leather instead of the normal mesh, and changed the upper to a different material. Also, the SJs are already set to 220, and they won't be anything different.
The 72-10 is the most comfortable 11 I've ever worn. Not sure if that has anything to do with being remastered or not, but it's greatly appreciated.

Yeah, the metallics switched from nubuck to durabuck and have a Nike air. It's all different but not actually better

remastered was nothing more than a jig past the 1s and 4s.

It's lost it's luster and yet the gullible eat it up.

every shoe that I've purchased under the remastered era has been more significantly more comfortable than anything I had purchased in the few years previous. I've also seen a uptick in quality. It may be a gimmick but my feet are happy.

every shoe that I've purchased under the remastered era has been more significantly more comfortable than anything I had purchased in the few years previous. I've also seen a uptick in quality. It may be a gimmick but my feet are happy.
yeah i dont can what people say about the remastered jordans but one thing for sure is that the comfort has definitely been an improvement

Yeah, the metallics switched from nubuck to durabuck and have a Nike air. It's all different but not actually better
Originally Posted by Edshoecator  

remastered was nothing more than a jig past the 1s and 4s.

It's lost it's luster and yet the gullible eat it up.
I agree @jaylaw15 & @Edshoecator, nothin' really looks "Remastered" about these at all. Actually, the quality on these doesn't look all that good at all IMO. I still wouldn't mind havin' a pair though, but I'm goin' to have to pass on em. My ends are all F'd up right now.

Hopefully, I can catch em down the line during a restock.

Anyways, here some more pics NT.

glasses.gif

Good luck to all NTers who are coppin'.

You're most definitely goin' to need it, especially online.

wink.gif

I think I have a better chance at copping from Willowbrook, even though my boy who works at the HoH Downtown Brooklyn told me these are gully mass produced, so it should be no worries in copping my size.  I'm just debating whether to go into the city and the sales tax, or keep it local and avoid the $16 sales tax.  Part of me will eat the sales tax, in NYC since it's FCFS, but, thank God I still have a week to make a final decision.

Sounds like he just goes with the flow, the hype flow that is... Now i see why he said, he is starting to get into the 3 strikes "boost scene"
Some truth to that but I had Ultra Boost OG Purple Blacks before they got big with Kanye. Bought them early in 2015 near January/February or something. I'm more new to the NMD scene though.

Anyways, UB are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. I didn't know they were hyped until recently when I tried to pick up a few more 1.0 colorways.

Also, I realized recently that I still dislike the appearance of most Jordans and find most uncomfortable other than 10's, 12's and the new 4's. Been getting rid of all of Jordans other than a few 10's, 12's (Master's) and 11's because I love their look. 7's are too bulky and 6's I find awkward. I might come back for Nike Air 6's though in 2017 and will think about the Metallic 5 Nike Air's.

Anyways, I am copping a single pair of Flu Games and will wear them within the month. Love the bright Red.

Last edited:
Wow now I just believe people like paying $220

Back
Top Bottom