Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Pretty sure people gone buy resell especially when I saw it for myself people payin $350 for preorders and close to $400 pairs 2 weeks early...reselling ain't dead much as we want it to be, comes in handy when u can pay for ur pair due to sellin another pair
This logic doesn't make sense. 

1/47 so far
mjsmall.gif

Pretty sure people gone buy resell especially when I saw it for myself people payin $350 for preorders and close to $400 pairs 2 weeks early...reselling ain't dead much as we want it to be, comes in handy when u can pay for ur pair due to sellin another pair

This logic doesn't make sense. 
He wants to play "buy 2, one to flip, one to make $$$"
Grizz you are too funny, I actually love that one ^^^^^^

Last edited:
If any NT'ers went to Willowbrook this morning, the winning ticket number for Champs is 939, amd 864 for Champs.  I should've come a little later in the morning.  I should still be aight though
i should be good.... i got 005 at footlocker so im like #142 in line and word on the street is they have like 600 pairs... just checked got 995 at champs so thats 2 pairs on lock

Last edited:
guys i need ur help. i got my 12d today that released on saturday (melos). i tried em on and when putting the shoe tree back in i saw this. is this mold growing because i never noticed it on any other sneaker. View media item 2044963

So... I'll be on the road to Outer Banks when these release.

You guys think I'll have a solid chance just going through SNKRS?

Nike pushing these things hard.. already got 2 emails, on SNKRS yesterday and just got the notification from SNKRS. Hopefully that means they're sitting on a ton in case raffles fall thru.

I was in a meeting and missed my call from FL but was left a voice mail to pick up between 10am-6pm so I hope I'm good :smokin lol!

wow i work 3rd shift and didnt do as many raffles as i wanted..i did 5 yesturday last min.. but i just got the call from champs sq 1. saugus. wow so happy. 1 for 5. super happy. did not think i was going to win.

Back
Top Bottom