Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Everyone singing praises of the original 1997 12s need to STOP. All retro 12s were twice as comfortable as they were lighter, and the zoom unit was much more responsive. Get over shape issues. Ill take comfort all day.

Everyone singing praises of the original 1997 12s need to STOP. All retro 12s were twice as comfortable as they were lighter, and the zoom unit was much more responsive. Get over shape issues. Ill take comfort all day.
2003s all day for sure, like walking with a spring and pillows under your feet

absolutely, the retros are better for basketball as well. lighter and less stretch in the leather = more support. the plastic eyelet was cheap, but locks in the laces like they were originally intended with the metal lace eyelet.

2003s all day for sure, like walking with a spring and pillows under your feet

This right here. Just wondering if the 12's that release this year will have that same 2003 bouncy feeling. Would buy a pair for hooping just cause of that. But from what I gather it is just a regular air unit.

[/B]

This right here. Just wondering if the 12's that release this year will have that same 2003 bouncy feeling. Would buy a pair for hooping just cause of that. But from what I gather it is just a regular air unit.
who knows, if they remaster them to be more OG then no but if they get the good zoom air in there we might get some super cozy retros (man if they are that good of quality they will be had) i will have to hold them and try them on before purchasing if that is even an option

Is getting up and trying to get one pair that hard? Shoes are already $190+tax...why fork over another $45 if you don't have to?

The ones pictured on realchickenwop's instagram look better. Also that site is misleading sometimes.

The ones pictured on realchickenwop's instagram look better. Also that site is misleading sometimes.

True. Regardless, I will be buying a pair. Need to replace my OG pair. On its last leg. Already restored and being held together with barge cement glue. Lol

In my opinion you should be able to get these if you put in a little effort. But I say that being located in the Chicago area and having plenty of stores within driving distant to put in for a raffle ticket.

I also feel that way seeing how the Aqua VIII, Chrome VIII, and Maroon VI sat, relatively speaking to how sought after retro releases sold out the morning of up until Q4 2015.

If you're still worried at least see how things play out in your area for the Nike Air white cement IV before pulling the trigger on an ATC or bot. There is a reason why they "only" charging $45.

Man idk the pics are weird. In one pair they have the plump looking back black leather & in other pics the sides are dull like those trash 12's they released a couple years ago. If they get it right I'm in

So hyped for this shoe yall have no idea lol. These...black infra 6 and bred 13s are the meanest lookin ones ever. Straight ruthless killers will go good with all my slayer shirts

The most beautiful shoe + the best colorway = double cop!

Last edited:

white/red > these 
I respectfully disagree. But opinions are like butt-holes, everyone has one.
grin.gif

Last edited:
Man idk the pics are weird. In one pair they have the plump looking back black leather & in other pics the sides are dull like those trash 12's they released a couple years ago. If they get it right I'm in
all fakes of these dudes just guessin bruh bruh

Personally, the playoffs are the nicest pair of 12s followed by taxis and these round out third. Still love this shoe. Og 12s were deep

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom