Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

i been meaning to ask this. why does the title say summer release when summer begins june 20th?

Because these are part of Jordan Brand's Summer 2016 collection.

I can't remember the actual reasoning behind it (I want to say it's adhering to either fashion seasons or fiscal seasons), but it's that usual thing where a brand's season is kind of one-ahead of the actual season.

Last edited:
Zoom Air is in all the 12s, they just labeled it wrong.

Honestly until someone dissects their 2016 pair, no one REALLY knows what the hell is in the shoe. Let's be honest. You cutting yours open to find out? Always laughable when people make statements like this (yours) as if it is fact. When really your guess is as good as anyone else's as to what's actually in the shoe.

Last edited:
These are going to have full length zoom, full grain leather. OOWWWEEE!!! I cant wait till the 28th..

Honestly until someone dissects their 2016 pair, no one REALLY knows what the hell is in the shoe. Let's be honest. You cutting yours open to find out? Always laughable when people make statements like this (yours) as if it is fact. When really your guess is as good as anyone else's as to what's actually in the shoe.

Once the shoe breaks in (for those who actually wears them) you can tell its zoom air . It's definitely not the the regular air unit for sure.

haven't picked up any 12s lately. Picked up white cements is a size 11.5

anyone know if the sizing is the same with the 4s? or 12s run bigger?

haven't picked up any 12s lately. Picked up white cements is a size 11.5

anyone know if the sizing is the same with the 4s? or 12s run bigger?
same fit to me i hv both n a 11.5 seem to fit the same... both comfy

Food Poisoning and Hangover 12s
Hey look, I used a nickname
laugh.gif

It really bothered me when ron bum harper would wear the sigs. Luc to me was even a step up haha.

Is $325 about the norm for pre order?
It'd be the first time pre ordering shoes, I just know release day is going to have a lot of people sad.

im a lil salty about this release. i remember 12s would sit a few days to a while not many want 12s now this year people pre ordering and buying for an extreme premium. damn times have changed I'm 27 btw and i been collecting for a long time. this crazy

Back
Top Bottom