Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Those looking really good! Can't wait for the 28th. Those pics sold me! Was contemplating passing cause of the way my '03s held up. These better last me 13+ years too. That **** is unbelievable!!

suede actually is leather..........
I know that [emoji]128529[/emoji]....I'm referring to when they actually list the suede as suede. One time they listed Hyperfuse and leather. At the end of the day Nike has made mistakes. Don't try and play me lol

LA/West Covina/South Bay/California  - if ne1 is offering rsvp twitter service please dm me, don't wanna risk strike out w/raffles

^ There are many on Twitter you can look up, no need to spam that in here.

Last edited:

LA/West Covina/South Bay/California  - if ne1 is offering rsvp twitter service please dm me, don't wanna risk strike out w/raffles
Twitter RSVP? The Nike LA stores do FCFS or a Nike Draw now.  You won't strike out on these if you camp. There are still a few FCFS spots in LA, especially the Mom and Pop locations.

^ There are many on Twitter you can look up, no need to spam that in here.
not fasho what u mean by spamming it here, kinda feels like a slightly disrespectful response/passive aggressive, was being genuine w/the inquiry, oh yeah thought i had forgot my old account info, but figured it out, anywho 'thanks' for your 'input'

Twitter RSVP? The Nike LA stores do FCFS or a Nike Draw now.  You won't strike out on these if you camp. There are still a few FCFS spots in LA, especially the Mom and Pop locations.
it's been a minute, i never paid attention to the twitter notifications since i never won, only time i got through was when 'dashoefreek' plugged me on the bred 11's, 2 years ago, he also responded and told me some defaulted back to fcfs/camped lines, appreciate your response.

Karl Malone = worst shoe game in league history

Honorable mention Hakeem the dream, shaq, mutumbo, Ewing

Hakeem would shake you out yo shoes n make u look silly, so it really didn't matter what he was wearing. With him being a former soccer player he prolly could have still dominated dudes bare foot.

not fasho what u mean by spamming it here, kinda feels like a slightly disrespectful response/passive aggressive, was being genuine w/the inquiry, oh yeah thought i had forgot my old account info, but figured it out, anywho 'thanks' for your 'input'
:lol: at the disrespectful/passive aggressive :lol:

Not even, just letting you know.

Back
Top Bottom