Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

It was a joke chill
Uh, huh :lol:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I d k if it's my area but when I went around asking bout raffle days at all the shops they all looked shady JUST like how the cement 4 time was...not even gonna put mine in. They all acted like they got their Boyz on lock and we're hateful cutting eyes...and this was all the same for the 10 stores I went to LOL
Called a couple of stores earlier and most that answered sounded like I was asking for their social security number. One guy goes, "we ain't even worried about them". I said, "well I am, that's why I am calling about it. I'm not a mind reader about your procedure." :smh:

Last edited:
I'm confused af. why the hell are you using that site? :rofl:
they were saying the obsidian 12s were coming out when it was the French blues and this was a MONTH before release :smh:

Eh I don't rely on them too much, so they've never misled me. Plus I usually already know what I'm looking for in the first place

Called a couple of stores earlier and most that answered sounded like I was asking for their social security number. One guy goes, "we ain't even worried about them". I said, "well I am, that's why I am calling about it. I'm not a mind reader about your procedure."
mean.gif
I feel bad for you all in New York City. It sounds like a nightmare judging by the posts i see on here.

I feel bad for you all in New York City. It sounds like a nightmare judging by the posts i see on here.

I'm in queens and never call, only store I know that truly feels shady is champs. All other spots stick to the same days. But I will say this in NY some stores won't call you for the raffle but when u go on release date will sell u a pair before the pick up window closes.

Can't even be active in the threads like I used to be cause of new job. So no complaints. Good luck to everyone going after these. I hopin for jus one...

Went to the hood Villa's in Chicago as they said they were doing raffles today. First one was closed on Sundays (wtf retail store closed on a Sunday). The other 2 spots ran out of tickets. This release is gonna be a huge headache.

Last edited:
If they didn't do the draw for (online release) of a retro 11 why do one for these.

So what u can enter have to wait like 2 hours due to all the entries meanwhile u cop somewhere else and Nike has a return on their hands. Like the maroon 6's mess!

In store draw yea I see that using nike's system to avoid line ups at Nike towns

Online FCFS via sneakers app however they randomly pic

Look at the cement 4's via sneakers no draw.

Draw is for limited stuff or stuff Nike wants to hype for sales.

These aren't limited or need hype

Let's go.

***Please try to only enter at branches where you can realistically travel to***

Thanks to all who have/are contributing! Shoe karma is real…

Raffle started 5/20 and ends 5/25.

Good luck everyone!

SoCal

Los Angeles County
Culver City / Fox Hills – 7625f2200f

Inland Empire
Montclair / Montclair Plaza - e861cf0017
Riverside / Galleria at Tyler – 2a3ae354c3

San Diego
El Cajon / WFS Parkway Plaza – 89ab0886bb

Mission Valley - c7fd822d3d

Of course theres a going to be a line the first day of the raffle..esp on sunday. Its not like they have a better chance than anyone else. Im staying out of this thread its bout to get annoying in here real soon.

Wow these are so on deck. Have had my Taxis out on the coffee table all day today. Getting ready to finally add these to the collecto in six days :pimp:.

Back
Top Bottom