Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Wife got the call..I didn't oh well. Everyone else is fcfs. Glad the metallic 5s come out soon. Settle for some kyries in the mean time.

Congrats to all who secured.

Last edited:
1 of 4. That's fair enough for me. Considering I went to 4 different stores and didn't enter multiple raffles for the same store, I feel good about myself! Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Wonder where the resell will sit...I think I will pass on the $300 pre-orders and take my chances on the bay. 

How did everyone in the DMV do with raffles?

I went to Shoe City on GHR, and then to FTL and FA in Iverson mall. No call back. Guess I should have put more legwork in.

I was sad because I had got a call from FTA for my pair yesterday and my son didn't get any calls from his first time putting in work fit himself and putting in for the raffles, but lucky for him, he got his call today from Hibbetts Sports. We both get to eat. Good thing I prayed to God for him. He's very happy now.

Never owned this colorway.
Didn't like the Bulls, so didnt need the shoes when they first released.
Didn't think the previous releases were OG enough.
But these are the ones Mike wore so it's time I get a pair.

i have not received an email from Shiek out 4 spots.  Anyone that hit more than 1 raffle for a size 9.5, down to hook me up?

Back
Top Bottom