Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

SMH epic failure... I have gift card im on iphone, android and PC and SNKRS APP fails horribly... and when im able to get threw sizes get gobbled up. 
i never have luck using gift card for releases like this... for future reference dont use gift cards barely works especially for high demanding items/../

Anybody know if I can call Nike and have them add a gift card to the purchase? Got pass the errors on SNKRS and didnt wanna chance trying to add a payment option and just hit place order

same here, anybody know a trick? @BayArea23
nerd.gif
I had about 4 pending charges on my AMEX before I went back and made sure my shipping address matched my billing.  That seemed like it fixed it for me.  But not sure.

my brother fat fingered his email address on snkrs so he never got the confirmation email but they DID charge his account the full price. Is he ******? 

12's this year are diff .5 size down.. not sure about prior years... but these run super big compare to other jordans 

CRAPPP!!!... I just noticed I used the CC that me and wifey shares. Told her I was only copping 1 pair... :rolleyes

Last edited:
went to NDC says preparing to ship has my order # listed, haven't got any emails from NDC but I guess I'm okay. 

Back
Top Bottom