Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Are there any 97sadface38 lacelocks or pins anywhere online to put on the shoe or how do yall think a gray sharpie with that 97sadface38 will stay on the leather, i really like that edition on the 2009 versions

I think im done with this. Its a hassle just to get some jays. A bigger hassle than before

Anybody get thru on eastbay? Been trying since 10. Git thru on snkrs and fnl but eastbay is ridiculous. It never used to be that hard to cop on the site ....personally speaking

got thru on the bay. just got order confirmation. also got one from finishline. waiting on snkrs order confirm.

Snkrs app charged my pal pal account while my order was still pending and ended up not getting them. Suggestions what i need to do?

finishline back to waiting. i guess my card is flagged i only tried once and it didnt work so i guess its paypal or bust eh>

same here, anybody know a trick? bayarea23 bayarea23 :nerd:

I just checked out as guest and didn't input my wc#... But if you got the payment errors multiple times most likely your card has been flagged. You have to wait 30 days for it clear. Meaning can't use that card at all at any purchase with FNL.

Ive been told you cant purchase for 30 days nonsense and after I hung up with them, went and got a pair of socks with no problem. They just hav a messed up system it is really hit or miss.

Struck out all morning on all footsites SMH.

All I want and need is one 10.5 to rock for retail + tax.

Gonna have to go to my local malls here in the Bay Area. Hopefully there's a 10.5 that goes unclaimed. Anyone willing to help out if you're not claiming your 10.5? Hayward/Fremont/Newark/UC area?

Yall still using cards on these footsites when y'all could be using paypal and have the card on the paypal

champs on 42nd is being worked

was told to wait on line for infant shoes so i peaced.

dudes having guys holding signs outside for a living hold onto their pairs while they buy out the store

people getting right back on line after they walk out too

I got thru on my phone on the nike snkrs site but on the app it says no purchases have been made

Back
Top Bottom