Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

which operator let you through

See the PM you just sent me...

Also, I'm going to throw this out there. Everyone starts calling in asking for the same rep or two by name is going to get this shut down REAL fast (maybe even cancelled orders). Either persistence or patience is going to win this race.

Despite being tanks, 12's have a tendency for the midsoles to yellow. Combine that with white patent leather which also yellows. You have two parts of the shoe that will yellow at different rates and over time end up with 3 different shades of white/off-white.

With mine at least, the yellowing on mine is pretty minimal. I clean mine after every wear, which ain't too often.

See the PM you just sent me...

Also, I'm going to throw this out there. Everyone starts calling in asking for the same rep or two by name is going to get this shut down REAL fast (maybe even cancelled orders). Either persistence or patience is going to win this race.
all good thanx, i gave up lol 

I'm going on a limb and assuming someone at HQ went "whoa, wtf is going on?" and sent a note through their call center software saying "STOP TAKING PHONE ORDERS ON JORDAN 12'S!"

Can't imagine graveyard has a ton of people on the phones so it wasn't going to be too hard for them catch wind and shut it down.

According to the customer resolution rep I got escalated to (or maybe it was the woman that forwarded me to her), she said the "can't sell over the phone until 6 days after release" is a relatively new policy so I'm guessing not everyone on the phones is up to speed yet, thus the bit of success we saw. Also, noticed the site is choking quite a bit right now.

Now let's see if anyone actually gets their order. Cross your fingers.

I bet some pairs pop up on the site tmrw. No way they just gonna sit until 6 days after release date.

Also thought there was no way they still had pairs left and would process 1 in 4 attempts at a phone order.

Could be right though. Short version of what I'm saying...you never know with Eastbay. Such a random place.

Also thought there was no way they still had pairs left and would process 1 in 4 attempts at a phone order.

Could be right though. Short version of what I'm saying...you never know with Eastbay. Such a random place.
the 5 times i called they told me they had my size available but couldn't order by phone

the 5 times i called they told me they had my size available but couldn't order by phone

I'm wondering how so many sizes survived release day and if this isn't going to be some sort of system glitch. Maybe this is all just late night paranoia for me.

1s are trash.
air forces >>>

*record skip*

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji] Hol' Up???

if u wanna keep it funky? he's right.

none ya give 2 **** 's about Jordan I's unless they're OG colored.. Forces can by bought in a plethora of colors OG or not and still be dope.

being a sig shoe means you can't just do anything cuz it loses their aura. not da case with uptowns.

let's not do this, ninja. ur from ny so realistically no one can take ur opinion serious when it comes to air forces (or timbs :lol: ), brah (srs). forces over jordan 1s?

:rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
The available sizes are canceled orders and decline payments

I get that's what it's supposed to be...but feel like there has been a LOT of success and quantity for that. Hopefully it's all good and works out, and no one gets cancelled or something.

I get that's what it's supposed to be...but feel like there has been a LOT of success and quantity for that. Hopefully it's all good and works out, and no one gets cancelled or something.
I'll let yall know what happens to my order.

EB has already charged my CC.

these are nice, got a pair for my sister

like 190 plus tax in my size, i cant

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom