Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Bro that ain't glue that's a scuff

giphy.gif

I am not going to front. For the $190 price tag, Jordan Brand drop the ball on these. :smh:

The quality on the oreo 4's I got on the NDC restock supersedes these by far.

Last edited:
For the people who say the following:

"I'm disappointed!"

"I'm sending mine back!"

Post photos so we can see why you're unsatisfied with them.

Or don't most of those pics are nit picking.

For shoe that we assume is going to be worn I don't see glue mattering

hit a curb scrape a step and boom. Or better yet get a crease that messes up ur value more than factory glue

Some like to DS for years and be proud. And take cute ig photos of them in 5 years.

Some I feel never planned to keep em. Just wanted to cop and return. Rare but I bet folks like that exist

Og's had glue stains u think the Chinese works got worse outta protest Over time?

Save the thread start a defect thread or something before folks start making CSI diagrams of tumble leather spread

Like dude who did speckle density charts for the WC4's

Last edited:
not sure where u from, but women in my town rock jordan and huarache runners. they don't rock rock with no damn superstars.

The question should be what side of town u on.

Everyplace has the girls who own more jeans and Jordan's than heels and dresses

I choose not associate myself with those type to old for that. High school cool adult chick nah... Comes with host of other issues.

Them Ones to steal batteries out ur remote and drank hen and carry money in they bras cause they don't own a purse

And have loud friends that wanna drink yo stuff be in yo house cause it's ''fancy"

Plus side I assume them girls are good with they hands tho

Got a pair half size down and a TTS pair. Maybe it's just me, but half size down I couldn't even fit my foot into. TTS fit perfectly.
You're right bro these are TTS don't know why others say you need a half size down when that woulda ****** up everyone sizing lol

not sure where u from, but women in my town rock jordan and huarache runners. they don't rock rock with no damn superstars.
lol everyone has their preference. my wife personally just likes wearing shoes that make her feet look smaller or "cute." she mainly wears gladiator sandals, flats, boots, wedges and heels anyways.

so your foot hasn't grown much since you were in the 5th grade? damn lol

not really. my playoff's are a 10 and the flu game's are an 11. i was like 5'6" with a size 10 shoe when i was 11. by the end of middle school, i was 5'11" with a size 11 and that's what i still am.

I own a bunch of kicks and still don't know my true size :lol:
Sizing is very inconsistent throughout sneakers

I know my true size is 12. Every shoe I own is a size 12. These were bigger than any other size 12 I own. Perhaps this one experience has questioned what my true size is.

I own a bunch of kicks and still don't know my true size :lol:
Sizing is very inconsistent throughout sneakers

Do you wear socks sometimes :nerd:

Last edited by a moderator:
Was the spacer supposed to be in that white box thats inside the shoe box? If so, mines empty.

*Kanye shrug*

Was the spacer supposed to be in that white box thats inside the shoe box? If so, mines empty.

*Kanye shrug*

That's the spacer.

Got my Eastbay pair yesterday. Not perfect but relatively speaking to everyone else, mine are Flus not Glues.

You're right bro these are TTS don't know why others say you need a half size down when that woulda ****** up everyone sizing lol
Mine is TTS as well (9).  I mean, there is a small room without socks but with socks, It’s a perfect fit.

Last edited:
I am not going to front. For the $190 price tag, Jordan Brand drop the ball on these. :smh:

The quality on the oreo 4's I got on the NDC restock supersedes these by far.

who needs some shoe with their glue?

Last edited:
SNKRS pair came in yesterday. Much better than City Gear pair so I'm happy.

I'm happy to pass the other pair along to someone for retail+shipping if you want them. Size 13. Has some glue marks and paint issues.

My pair arrived. My pair is perfect! The leather is so soft like the 03 retro's I remember! I just wish the zoom air was a little more responsive, but I guess it will once I wear them more often. Happy with my pair!
View media item 2056110

Got mine in.

These aren't even in the ball park of comfort of the Taxis (last 12s I bought.)

The shoes themselves from SNKRS are flawless. .5 size down and rightfully.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom