Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Y'all it's not that deep :smh: :smh:

If you don't like it go shop somewhere else

Hella places to get the shoe for a steal

Y'all it's not that deep :smh: :smh:

If you don't like it go shop somewhere else

Hella places to get the shoe for a steal
sounds like you've pulled this stunt in the past, otherwise you wouldn't be saying this.
If anything, he should leave neutral feedback warning other buyers about the seller. Canceling a transaction because they didn't get as much money as they wanted to is NOT a valid excuse

Last edited:
sounds like you've pulled this stunt in the past, otherwise you wouldn't be saying this.
If anything, he should leave neutral feedback warning other buyers about the seller. Canceling a transaction because they didn't get as much money as they wanted to is NOT a valid excuse

Was just bout to say the same thing. Repped.

I'd still leave negative feedback. Don't got time to play games with amateur resellers.

Last edited:

No I haven't fam.

Neutral understandable but full on negative nah that's OD af :smh:

Was just bout to say the same thing. Repped.

I'd still leave negative feedback. Don't got time to play games with amateur resellers.
Right if the roles were reverse and they buyer didn't pay you better believe the seller gonna pitch a ***** #beeleedat

Right if the roles were reverse and they buyer didn't pay you better believe the seller gonna pitch a ***** #beeleedat

Exactly bro. If a buyer wins an auction the seller should be held accountable. Not the buyers fault that the seller is incompetent. As a seller, you have options whether it be reserve price or "buy it now".

To keep it a bean, the seller should have just returned them to wherever he/she bought them from.

anyone ever get thru on a phone order off eastbay for these? still looking for a pair for retail lol

i called last week and the first recording goes "launch release products not found on website are not available for phone order.  Associates may not do stock checks on inventory or place an order over the phone"

WHACKKKKK

Probably asking in the wrong thread but which is more "wearable" between flu games and masters?

Probably asking in the wrong thread but which is more "wearable" between flu games and masters?
What exactly does wearable mean? What is going to match more? If so your closet should determine that not us.

No I know, I mean like...without being matchy matchy which are more versatile? I'm not picking masters just cause they're all black, but I just wanted opinions

to answer your question and not be a jerk about it. the more wearable pair would be the "Masters" but if you wanted some attention and head turning as a "wearable" the Flu Games

I think even crips have to acknowledge how wavy flu games are. 
laugh.gif

For those of wondering why the leather on these feels plasticy, this is why:

Jordan brand outs a coat of polyurethane over the leather. Why? To make it more resistant to creasing. What I did to mine was wipe the black leather with nail polish remover. You can also use isopryl alcohol. It takes this finish off and makes the leather feel softer. You also see the leather texture more when you do this.

No I know, I mean like...without being matchy matchy which are more versatile? I'm not picking masters just cause they're all black, but I just wanted opinions
If you talking versatility then an all black sneaker/loafer/boot works every time. So masters

Jordan brand outs a coat of polyurethane over the leather. Why? To make it more resistant to creasing. What I did to mine was wipe the black leather with nail polish remover. You can also use isopryl alcohol. It takes this finish off and makes the leather feel softer. You also see the leather texture more when you do this.
you a chemist? fancy chemical terminology there.

you a chemist? fancy chemical terminology there.

Lol nah even, have a clothing line and have made leather jackets before. Also, I've had my fair share of shoes in the past decade. I know they switched to polyeurathene in the mid 00s on a lot of Nikes because people complained they creased too easily from casual wearing.

this will happen with time also...

Well I'm returning the pair I got from City Gear back to Nike and keeping the pair from SNKRS. Got shipping label and sending them back tomorrow.

Wore the pair I'm keeping yesterday and got compliments on them. I work in a doctor's office around non sneaker people and an older patient population.

Red IS my favorite color so I'm bias on the flu games vs Masters, but I can't be mad at the Masters

Definitely more versatile IMO

I'd like to see a group pic of taxis, playoffs, masters

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom