Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

I understand it's hot and some people wear shorts but come on man leave the daisy dukes for the females.
laugh.gif
What's the point of shorts if they cover your ankles tho?
from a distance it almost looks like you dont have any shorts on. im not a fan of angle pics. i try to do a full shot of what im wearing.

Last edited:
At first glance, I thought the same thing. Needed to click the actual image to see the shorts since they almost blend in with your skin tone 

from a distance it almost looks like you dont have any shorts on. im not a fan of angle pics. i try to do a full shot of what im wearing.

I thought the same about the shorts color before posting, but I just decided to take a pov shot to include the flu games.

ftr, when i unDS'd my flu games i wore them literally all day and they felt GREAT!! the comfort was def. present! and i've got really wide, flat feet. no arch at all...

Last edited:
ftr, when i unDS'd my flu games i wore them literally all day and they felt GREAT!! the comfort was def. present! and i've got really wide, flat feet. no arch at all...
I think this is why I can go tts in pretty much everything. my feet just mold to the damn shoe

i know this aint the right thread but i don't want anyone to miss out:

Masters available at champs in size 7.5 , 8 and 10. retail price.

So the Flu Game XIIs didn't come with a retro card (I know that) but do y'all know if they gave out those cheap nike receipts that just look like a copy of a proof of purchase? Not the receipt with the return sticker.

So the Flu Game XIIs didn't come with a retro card (I know that) but do y'all know if they gave out those cheap nike receipts that just look like a copy of a proof of purchase? Not the receipt with the return sticker.
I bought mine from SNKRs app. Got normal receipt with UPS return label.

Glad I went half size down with these only if I did the same thing with french blues 
mean.gif

Mine came with the Congratulations you're the owner of blah blah. All my years ordering with Nike first time I've received that one.

Mine came with the Congratulations you're the owner of blah blah. All my years ordering with Nike first time I've received that one.
yea they've been doin that for a couple years now

The ones I got from SNKRS came with the Jordan congrats letter, but No invoice/receipt or return label etc. Yesterday I got the ones from the FtLocker restock and just the box and shoes, No invoice or nothing else.

Man, these might be the most comfiest Jordan's I've ever wore.. They are so comfy! Real soft leather makes a big difference in comfort.

Back
Top Bottom